Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Will the bean do her a picnic table filled with things that a 7 year old would take the piss out of... the bean's 30th was ridiculous 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I always try and make myself talk on the same level as them 😂 gotta try blend in 🤯

She saying they have a joint account and if he buys anything she gets a notification and she had a go at him for buying a sandwich when he had a pack lunch 😂😳😳😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s on and still talking about her birthday , saying she can’t believe she’s made it after the past year she’s had 😳😬
She said the other day she keeps forgetting it’s her birthday 🥳 which is a lie because all she does is talk about it 🙄

37BB6910-4010-40C0-B0FF-5A7CD68FB9CF.jpeg

5120DB18-D42F-443E-BC42-5FE6F619DB08.jpeg

Don’t fit 😂

68792F2A-59D5-4A3B-B303-C6CBD184E373.jpeg

😳😳

3C4FF4BC-43D4-4A82-B6CA-4D6E03B44CDF.jpeg

Chins said don’t waste your money 😂😂😂

She’s booked the week off for her birthday pmsl 🤪 crazy bitch

735D09EC-91F5-4CB5-81A6-74DFE543BA09.jpeg

E3EEA975-E080-4590-BD95-F450354C5E41.jpeg

Can’t deal with the spellings 😂

She’s playing happy birthday song and singing it to herself

AC3AAF04-085F-4F7B-9986-26087FACA32F.jpeg

Said she’s over getting takeaways 😂

She feels bloated lately and is not sure why 🫣

B3C5A7DA-68B6-43B4-AE4B-B6C02E9E2F1F.jpeg

Thought the oils had to measured 😂 she’s just tipping it in , the government website won’t be happy

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
What on earth … she’s talking like she’s been diagnosed with a life changing illness WTF ” can’t believe she’s made it“ she should count her fucking blessing there’s plenty much worse off than she is… she really is a narcissist bitch.
To be fair eating what she puts away and sitting in her filthy flat seven days out of seven it is a wonder she's made it to another birthday :oops:

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
All that money spent on a clapped out old van could have gone towards their deposit for the manifested house she so badly wanted. Nothing wrong with renting but why bang on about wanting to buy a house and having a mortgage in principle but then blow thousands on the van? Won't turn on the heating but will spend money on a van? Riiiggghhhttt!
Solar panels aren't gonna be cheap either.

I am very curious to see if she goes back to Tesco for her 15 minute a week job in the new year....

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s say everything is expensive then goes on to try and sell a pound shop sponge for £6 she would never ever pay the prices she charges

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Her followers/shoppers are a band of shut-in misfits like her so it suits them to sit around chatting shit to her while she sits on her arse chatting shit back to them and calls it a job. They probably even aspire to be like her at this point…’wow boss babe Jane making it in the real world and being able to chat to us all day xxxxx’

If she wasn’t such a simpleton herself she’d be considered somewhat predatory in her sales and marketing tactics.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I just looked and the model wearing it is 5”11 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It will be on the floor

I wish we could voice message on here I would have a right matter with you lot. The baby thing…. It’s obvious Charlie wants a family he’s said it often enough and he seems a natural. He will make out it’s fine and maybe not on the cards for them but deep down he will be broken hearted and most couples are out having fun and enjoying child free time but they don’t they act as if they do have children and commitments and that’s sad!!

We struggled to start a family ourselves but decided we would live life to the full and if a childless life was what we had we would make sure it was still amazing and fulfilling as a couple in the end we were lucky enough to start a family thanks to an amazing fertility clinic but even I look back and wish we did more when we had the chance without a family. They just seem to of hit a dead end there is no life in the pair and if they did require help to start a family it would begin with her having to lose weight and she has no interest in doing that so they won’t ever have a family and she will make out it is what it is and he will have to accept it.

I expect she thinks she will manifest winning the lottery and manifest a baby then he won’t have to work and he can do all the parenting.

He seems to love being spoken to like shit and living the most basic bitch life he’s a fool to be honest happily both just eating themselves into an early grave.

I see a newbie has popped on hello 👋
Wondering if we have the same friend as I first come over after a friend ranted about Jane especially after she was paying to watch member videos and Jane promised they would always be available to watch and then she removed the whole account when she couldn’t be bothered despite promises she had made. They are talking about her mum I wonder if she is also a hermit with no friends and her only hobby is eating

She wants to go out for a curry but her stomach won’t allow it. WHAT THE FUCK is up with this girl?

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s boasting about trolls unable to infiltrate the lives the mods “block em “ she’s ordered something to thank her mods for all their hard work 😂View attachment 1704075

View attachment 1704076

They’re going to pick up swivel seats for the van, having solar and a skylight fitted and a leisure battery 🪫

They’re going to sell it for a profit in a couple of years, get a bigger van so they can get a shower fitted..,.🗣Are you listening Eddie Stobart
Move aside Tread the Globe, the Expawers, Roaming Radfords et el … The Gammons are joining the ranks of the vanlifers 🤣🤣 they’ll be at the NEC caravan show next ordering their Motorhome with all the money Eastbourne’s business woman of the year is making with her wax melts and fanny fizzers

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
She winds me up she isnt busy she is just fucking slow and over complicates everything she does a days work over a week and makes it all look so painful when she’s not live she does nothing work related yet pretends she is busy all day every day if I was her I would be back to Tesco less hours more pay it makes fucking sense doesn’t it

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou
I know there is nothing I can say that will make you feel better but I’m sending you both so much love ❤ my dear grandpa passed on Wednesday, I hope when the time comes they can have a drink together in the great beyond 🥂 xx

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If there ever was a case for opening a Patreon, this is it, I would happily pay £5 a month to watch these two on their adventures with Berty the van.
I lichrally feel wounded that I'm not allowed to witness all their arguments, scoffing, moaning, puffing and panting etc. I'm devastated 🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
neither of which they can afford lol.

thought they weren’t allowed dogs in her flat? Isn’t that why they had to give away Charlie’s Mum’s dog….oh wait she talks absolute bollocks. Just didn’t want something in the house that Charlie would give more attention to and that would prefer Charlie to her. At least with her own dog she can make it love her the most, or so she thinks. Jane always has to be the centre of the universe so she would deffo want the dog to be ‘her’ dog and not Bean’s. I just feel sorry for the poor little thing, it will be fat as fuck and won’t be walked.
Yeah she’ll definitely train it to hate the beanbag 😂

They’ve gone off for a fried egg sandwich with brown sauce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
She seems so excited for her birthday and I can’t understand why , she won’t be doing anything nice or anything that would be nice treat , and let’s be honest the gifts are always really wank 😬
Funny how she was making out the thought of a takeaway made her feel sick 😷 like she’s some sort of health freak 😂 she truly has lost the plot 🤯
So excited yet she forgets it's her birthday? Ok then luv....
Take aways make her feel sick....yes I guess they do after the 434th one of the month 😅

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
I guarantee she has an issue with that lol, when I was a big bitch, it was honestly a struggle sometimes 😂 still managed but it wasn’t the easiest. Mainly because my back was fucked due to my big belly and boobs. Had to get my poor dad to cut my toenails as well hahaha!! Glad I don’t have these problems anymore 🙂 everything is a struggle when you are big, hence why Chins is always stwuggling with small tasks that the rest of us wouldn’t even think about. She has done it to herself though, so no sympathy.
Slightly off topic but relevant to Chins when she reads here - did the back probs ease off as you slimmed down? Still waiting for mine to stop giving me hassle 😌🤣

• Haha