Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
And she said she’s very bloated lately but not sure why 😂

17E6075B-3FF8-4CDE-8F66-F0BB9E992DE2.jpeg

Happy birthday chins 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou
Sending huge hugs to you both. I know exactly how you’re feeling right now, I lost my dear husband to pancreatic and liver cancer three years ago, he was
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou
I’m so very sorry to hear this sad news. I know exactly what you’re going through right now and the sadness and desperation you’re feeling. My dear husband passed away in our local hospice with pancreatic and liver cancer three years ago, he was only 53. Hospices are wonderful and she will be so well cared for, as will you. Thank you for this update, sending huge hugs to you both. X

• Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Can just imagine what it’s gonna be like , they will be parked up in some local car park eating battered sausage then chins goes on to take massive dumps in the travel potty while he is still finalising where the kitchen and walk in wardrobe will go 🥴

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Why is she taking pics of him decorating for the big 30 🫣 how cringe is that 🥹should it not be a surprise for the birthday girl 🥳

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She does realise she has to walk a dog? I mean outside, not just round the flat? She has pick up after it, there’s vet bills, grooming depending on the breed….and even if she gets a chihuahua, they’re not all going to fit in that transit van. What an idiot…

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Aww fffsss I always miss the fun! Did she have a sniff of gin and get arsy?? 🤣🤣

I CAN LOSE WEIGHT I CAN 🤣🤣🤣 *insert wobbly death stare*

The irony of someone that is such a bitch, calling others nasty!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Makes me laugh that she's still peddling the line we're jealous, what a ridiculous thing to say when she's in the state she is and her followers are the biggest bunch of inbred simpletons going :rolleyes:

monga

VIP Member
Yep, while most people are reminiscing on the travelling they did during their 20's or struggling to remember the details of very good nights out, Chins will be drooling over photo's of her wedding cake. I bet she scrolls through her IG shouting stuff like "ooh can you remember when we had this hot dog, Charwee?"
That’s exactly what she does, hot dogs and kababs = sex for those two
D8AF826B-4D0E-4ECF-80C2-EE83DA40CB17.jpeg
2B1FF27E-3477-488C-B05C-5C9113454C69.jpeg

:ROFLMAO: Great way to spend a birthday
D3EEB468-F01D-4BA5-9630-93269C80AB6F.jpeg
EDDE282A-AAAA-40D5-B755-E8494F791A50.jpeg

B1672086-68C2-4064-AB84-9A62D41B7DBC.jpeg

Dreams are made of 😂

Definitely a want in those two

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Fuck me that latest grid post of her new hair is scary, you could project a movie onto her forehead! who the hell is she kidding? she's more stretched than fopperholic and that's saying something!! What an utter nut job and who are the neddies believing it all?? it's like some sort of altered reality,
Good to see you back @Emperortooco your pooches are super cute

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
She just said “I think I need a bit of cake”

Haaaaaaa no Jane you really don’t you need a pint of water and some exercise

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Will the bean do her a picnic table filled with things that a 7 year old would take the piss out of... the bean's 30th was ridiculous 😆
If there aren't party loot bags handed out to the pair of them at the end of the party they'll be well pissed off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha