Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Hello Tattlers !
It’s Tooco’s better half here . I wanted to let you know at Emperortooco’s request that she is now on an end of life pathway. She is calmer now, comfortable , at home and receiving the best care. She is hoping to be on here in the next couple of days but in the meantime she wanted to say 👋, still here and fighting even though she hasn’t been on here as often. Will keep you posted and thank you for making some of her darkest times easier to bear with your wicked sense of humour. She also said in her words “no fucking sympathy from the Tattlers” just business as usual when she is back on. Thanks all 😘
Sending love to you both ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

monga

VIP Member
She can’t even remember who won the mugs gave them to the wrong person, only the mods reminded her 🙄

Writing Chrissie a love note 😂…To my queen of hearts…
1D9EB780-5F4D-4606-A679-134716D0C94B.jpeg

673602AA-A1D3-453F-9D25-37825B0AEAAC.jpeg
9FD5E8D0-2A2C-4F74-AA15-018D7DE8CA65.jpeg

Spelt business wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Of course, you know her usual huffing and puffing 😂 .. Said she can lose weight if she wants but we’ll always be nasty, but make no mistake we’ll soon be getting what’s coming to us 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Some of those people must be spending a fortune on clear pay ,she really is a grabby cow . Whatever Happened to Baby Jane 😂

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
No way on earth would she pay £6.50 for what I got last night , and it’s not even fit for purpose 😂 she’s such a scammer 🥴

square_spoon

VIP Member
Ugh they’re that annoying couple who check in and are like ‘ooh it’s my amazing wife’s birthday’ as if the receptionist gives a f*ck 🤣

• Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
She’s boasting about trolls unable to infiltrate the lives the mods “block em “ she’s ordered something to thank her mods for all their hard work 😂View attachment 1704075

View attachment 1704076

They’re going to pick up swivel seats for the van, having solar and a skylight fitted and a leisure battery 🪫

They’re going to sell it for a profit in a couple of years, get a bigger van so they can get a shower fitted..,.🗣Are you listening Eddie Stobart
What happened to the house she so desperately wanted? You buy things like motor homes etc AFTER you sort out a house surely. Dopey mare! lol

She has more mods than customers. Moron.
I w
She has more mods than customers. Moron.
I wonder how many mods are tattlers! lol

Last edited:

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
#blondegirl 😂😂😂😂 what is she 14 ?
Fuck me she does fancy herself I’d be utterly embarrassed and ashamed 😂 wouldn’t be taking selfies that look absolutely nothing like me 😳 she’s got more front then Eastbourne 😬

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Wonder how she'll shift the advent calendars 😂

Who won the mugs 😂

14 advent calendars ,she thought they were going to be swiped up in minutes 😂 103 lucky dips , she said she should've added more variety :ROFLMAO: I guess those 6 trusty subs have been bled dry ,surely her shouting 3000 orders was for the beans benefit to make him think she's actually selling something , someone asked her what she'll do with the left over lucky dips and she said in a cocky voice " if there are any " 😂
I bet she’s absolutely raging over the advent calendars after they took her all that time to balls up, I mean make!
I watched a little bit near the end, she said they had to go soon as needed to eat, said they were having pizza, Charlie then said he probably wouldn’t have pizza as it’s too late, he might have crumpets instead, she looked at him like he’d just shat on her 😂
I bet she had her pizza 🍕😂

Had she a panoramic lens on she’s lost 10st overnight 😳View attachment 1694151
Cheeky cow defo had a slimming filter on, plus the camera is on the fucking roof

😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
They can barely squeeze into the car never mind adding two giant balloons to two giant balloons😂

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I don’t understand the filtered photos regardless of her pretend online friends PEOPLE actually know how she looks in real life 😂 and if she’s so happy with herself why all the catfish photos own your weight gain and stop bullshitting all the time

What’s her BFF Helen done for the big 30th Birthday?

monga

VIP Member
And the bigger she gets (and she will) the more insecure and isolated she’ll become.
That’s the thing with these SM shutins they create an imaginary world for themselves, she thinks she’s successful in her own head and those 6 devotees only add to the illusion by blowing smoke her way but in reality are laughing out loud at her.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Ding ding ding we have a winner!
Always with the ‘tHaNk yOu FoR eVeRyThInG yOu Do FoR uS’ - surprised the ‘little life’ wasn’t mentioned like usual! What does she even do? She doesn’t make money. She doesn’t clean. She doesn’t seem to cook him dinner. Sooooo thanks for what? I think he just has such low self-esteem that he has just settled for her and resigned himself to his fate. I think he wrote that this time, it’s far too well written to be Chins! 😂

• Heart