Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
CDB02353-C577-4E8C-B18B-E48F75315B87.jpeg
D9737361-4041-4804-B9A3-97C9602E800D.jpeg

She’s live

Is this where they’ve touched up the paintwork after her wax splatters , shows how dirty the original paint has gotten
CB5852C3-23FE-47BC-9C27-2DB518016DEC.jpeg

619563B9-FED6-4258-BB24-6B8AA7B42E1D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Exactly who would be jealous of that pair of shut ins? My grandpa has dementia and is in a nursing home and has a more fulfilling life than those two (they do lots of activities with them, take them out, I couldn’t believe how much they do with them, it’s an amazing place).

We just bought our dweam house and are about to get our dweam dog, I just got a massive rise at work, boyf is getting a new car soon, I lost a crap ton of weight…..yes Jane we are totally jealous of you sitting there morbidly obese in your smelly, damp flat, with no fwendz and no life. Making mewts day in day out and complaining about it. Making no money from your amazing likkle bizniss, manifesting as if that will make any difference.

I didn’t mean to sound braggy above haha, I just want Jane to see that noone is fucking jealous of her! And we worked bloody hard for what we have now. You can’t manifest shit out of thin air, Jane. YOU need to put in the work and the effort. YOU need to get a full time job if you want all the things on your weird little manifestation board. YOU need to get a grip and enter reality for once.
congratulations on your dream home, what an amazing time for you both! 🏡 and well done on your weight loss and everything else you've mentioned😀

I have 2 requests (If possible)?!

- a photo of your dog when you'd get him, love dogs! 🐕
- and any weigh loss advice (need to shift 2 stone) I'm like Jane, it can wait til January 😉😂

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
New thread......last one there gets a fanny burner lucky dip from Jane 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She’s ruined the melts with mica
2DFB75BE-3F9F-4A43-9370-F55113295DCE.jpeg
93E1351F-431F-4870-B031-9CEB67371E8A.jpeg

Still can’t get the orders to process and the beanbags carpet fresh has turned out a disaster there’s spots of oil showing 😂
7B747967-75CD-4972-8D1E-3CB2F783791C.jpeg
6B9A6BE7-D4F0-4D10-B334-2AC1EE14BCC8.jpeg

The beans hard at work redoing the carpet freshener 😂
30870798-6DA0-4B44-A230-0087A2728DE2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Her followers/shoppers are a band of shut-in misfits like her so it suits them to sit around chatting shit to her while she sits on her arse chatting shit back to them and calls it a job. They probably even aspire to be like her at this point…’wow boss babe Jane making it in the real world and being able to chat to us all day xxxxx’

If she wasn’t such a simpleton herself she’d be considered somewhat predatory in her sales and marketing tactics.
She’d be fabulous on Blackpool pier 🤣

If I were her I'd give up and go on benefits for awhile..disappear from social media and get healthy. There's no shame on being on benefits if you're trying to better yourself. She seems too far into it to quit though sadly. She's just making stock now for the sake of it and to look busy?
She probably is on benefits for her MH

Lexanne

Do you think she'll ever get her lips done?

I can't believe that she made such a big deal of her 30th then half arsed it. A pensioner would do more on their birthday and be livelier. Heck my friend who does youtube her 30th birthday vlog looked way more interesting lol 🤣🤣🤣

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
I don’t think that’s a genuine Apple Watch he wouldn’t pay the price , prob an Amazon job

And it’s def a blokes strap 😂
I think it is, it has exactly the same display as mine, and mine was about £300. I can’t believe how tight it is on her though. Not sure why she would need a watch like this, I use mine mainly for working out and counting swimming lengths.