Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I don't know why people bother with wax melts they looks so messy to make and organise! The market is saturated as well...once the wax is melting you wouldn't care what mould it is? We just use candles.

Literally everyone is doing it on tik tok...how do they make any money?
And there’s so many that do so much better than her.

Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
Yes, that’s whatI think they’re waiting for. Well all the best on that one, houses cost a fortune to keep these days.
Yes. I'm sure she's got it all planned out ,or else she'd have the bean tortured to move to a bigger place .

Definately especially if they own their home she’ll be rubbing her hands together
For sure ,Charlie is their blue eyed boy she knows he's certain to be in the will .I don't think they get on with his dad so he's unlikely to inherit anything.

Mr Carrington was showing these from Poundland ,soap on a sleight £2.50 .I think she sells the sleigh for more than that.
42A0042A-7D07-4FC3-B371-D0232A7C6CA0.jpeg

Last edited:

square_spoon

VIP Member
There is a fox in the hen house - a special welcome to Mr Tooco 🤣 Hope Chins is keeping you fired up as ever in the best possible way, your posts are worth waiting for @Emperortooco ♥

• Heart

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
I still cannot believe she had the balls to change her profile photo to that filtered to fuck catfish photo. It doesn’t even look like the same person!!! She has photoshopped her jawline, you can tell by how straight the lines are and you can see a kind of white line around the left hand side if you zoom in. Can’t fool us, Chins! 😂

View attachment 1691791
This is what she would love to look like again, but knows she sadly never will.

For the lucky dips 😂 think she’s cut them
In half to try and claw some dosh 💰 back

View attachment 1691991

This is def the bean and she’s making out it’s like a good friend /customer

View attachment 1691996
I think bean would know the difference between ‘you’re’ and ‘your’.

monga

VIP Member
You just know she’s going to insist on these covers 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
The bean was made for these
Mock-ups 😂

• Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
It was Jane asked for the mask and the marshal said “ do you know how many I’ve had to hand out today “ 😂 she said she was nasty and rude she should’ve told her” I’ll not bother wearing one or go home and not bother having the jab” , she said she pays her tax and NI and shouldn’t be spoken to like that 😅
The Marshall couldn’t care less if she has the jab or not, she was just doing a job(voluntarily probably) Take your own mask if you want to wear one, you tight fisted nut job!

That’s what I thought too! He texted her thinking she was another girl he had met that same night was the story they told in a podcast I think?
Yes, that’s what she’s broadcasted on YouTube loads of times.

• Haha