Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that’s a genuine Apple Watch he wouldn’t pay the price , prob an Amazon job

And it’s def a blokes strap 😂
I was thinking the same thing to be honest. Being an an avid apple watch wearer (because I take my fitness seriously although mainly because I'm a poser) There is definitely something not right about it.

She did say it wouldn’t have cost a lot as he wouldn’t have paid it 😂

View attachment 1679189

Lol 😆
Someone have a look & see if the nimrod has given them a 5 star review.

I shizz you not, I had to stare at that for a minute because I couldn't see what was different.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think that’s a genuine Apple Watch he wouldn’t pay the price , prob an Amazon job

And it’s def a blokes strap 😂
I think it is, it has exactly the same display as mine, and mine was about £300. I can’t believe how tight it is on her though. Not sure why she would need a watch like this, I use mine mainly for working out and counting swimming lengths.

Reactions: 4
Everything they buy is a replica or very very cheap , only well known brands they use are the fast food joints

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only got that because she got a payout from when that car hit her car , she would not have got it otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Complaining because people are messaging asking where their order is , she can't be expected to rush to the post office every morning , four days turnaround isn't very long she said , people expect next day delivery on everything.
Does she not realise that these people will not be returning customers the world of TikTok is ruddy flooded with these “ sellers “ all of whom are a damn sight more professional and a quicker service than her.

Amy needs to get out more 🙄

This Lisa Wilson is growing-with-Jesus….see her and her 12 year old boyfriend are still going strong! Jane, quit thinking we’re all jealous of you! We’re really, really not. If anyone doesn’t have a life that would be you! How dull is your existence!? You’re morbidly obese, isolated, unemployed, running a ‘business’ badly, friendless and if that’s not bad enough, you’re married to daft boy! Jealous? No, just glad I’m not you!
She honestly is off her bloody trolley if she thinks we are jealous of her no one in their right mind would be … she literally has nothing to be jealous of
I have a lovely hubby, four smashing grown kids, a gorgeous granddaughter, own my own 6 bed houses sitting by the Thames, and took earlier retirement at 60 because I can afford too … I foster cats and kittens for CPL and both hubby and I are members of the rock choir I lead a full and active life in my 60’s I could run rings around her … She has and does nothing worthy of being jealous of

Hello Tattlers !
It’s Tooco’s better half here . I wanted to let you know at Emperortooco’s request that she is now on an end of life pathway. She is calmer now, comfortable , at home and receiving the best care. She is hoping to be on here in the next couple of days but in the meantime she wanted to say 👋, still here and fighting even though she hasn’t been on here as often. Will keep you posted and thank you for making some of her darkest times easier to bear with your wicked sense of humour. She also said in her words “no bleeping sympathy from the Tattlers” just business as usual when she is back on. Thanks all 😘
Sending lots of love Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She honestly is off her bloody trolley if she thinks we are jealous of her no one in their right mind would be … she literally has nothing to be jealous of
I have a lovely hubby, four smashing grown kids, a gorgeous granddaughter, own my own 6 bed houses sitting by the Thames, and took earlier retirement at 60 because I can afford too … I foster cats and kittens for CPL and both hubby and I are members of the rock choir I lead a full and active life in my 60’s I could run rings around her … She has and does nothing worthy of being jealous of

Sending lots of love Xx
Exactly who would be jealous of that pair of shut ins? My grandpa has dementia and is in a nursing home and has a more fulfilling life than those two (they do lots of activities with them, take them out, I couldn’t believe how much they do with them, it’s an amazing place).

We just bought our dweam house and are about to get our dweam dog, I just got a massive rise at work, boyf is getting a new car soon, I lost a crap ton of weight…..yes Jane we are totally jealous of you sitting there morbidly obese in your smelly, damp flat, with no fwendz and no life. Making mewts day in day out and complaining about it. Making no money from your amazing likkle bizniss, manifesting as if that will make any difference.

I didn’t mean to sound braggy above haha, I just want Jane to see that noone is bleeping jealous of her! And we worked bloody hard for what we have now. You can’t manifest tit out of thin air, Jane. YOU need to put in the work and the effort. YOU need to get a full time job if you want all the things on your weird little manifestation board. YOU need to get a grip and enter reality for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she not realise that these people will not be returning customers the world of TikTok is ruddy flooded with these “ sellers “ all of whom are a damn sight more professional and a quicker service than her.

Amy needs to get out more 🙄
I think she’s realising that hence the anxiety about a possible Tesco return 😂

Exactly who would be jealous of that pair of shut ins? My grandpa has dementia and is in a nursing home and has a more fulfilling life than those two (they do lots of activities with them, take them out, I couldn’t believe how much they do with them, it’s an amazing place).

We just bought our dweam house and are about to get our dweam dog, I just got a massive rise at work, boyf is getting a new car soon, I lost a crap ton of weight…..yes Jane we are totally jealous of you sitting there morbidly obese in your smelly, damp flat, with no fwendz and no life. Making mewts day in day out and complaining about it. Making no money from your amazing likkle bizniss, manifesting as if that will make any difference.

I didn’t mean to sound braggy above haha, I just want Jane to see that noone is bleeping jealous of her! And we worked bloody hard for what we have now. You can’t manifest tit out of thin air, Jane. YOU need to put in the work and the effort. YOU need to get a full time job if you want all the things on your weird little manifestation board. YOU need to get a grip and enter reality for once.
You don’t sound braggy just being open about why you’re not jealous of Jane … Back in my day ( I sound like me mum now ) we didn’t have any of this internet crap and we had to get jobs as soon as we were old enough … I had a little part time weekend job at the age of 12 and went into full time employment at 15 and worked every single day of my life until I retired apart from having time off when I had my children and even then we didn’t get the maternity benefits we get today, so once you’d dropped them so to speak, you were back at work 🤣 I’ve never had the luxury of sitting on my arse doing nothing I’ve worked hard for what I have so it’s not jealousy I have of her far from it … I loath her

• Heart
She wouldn’t know hard work if it hit her up the flabby jowls, it must be so tedious and boring standing making those melts for the grand return of 250 quid, as Tooco would say I’d rather tit on my hands and clap 🙄 and she thinks it’s a successful business , even those that happen on the live ask her what her real job is 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Exactly that! I also am living my dream life with a new husband( my previous husband passed away) We are both retired, financially sound, live in a gorgeous cottage, have a music studio( we’re both musicians) an amazing car, caravan, kids, grandkids, dogs, regular holidays, huge amount of friends, a fantastic social life, and totally in love. Sorry, not bragging, just trying to get over to Chins( when she reads this) that there is absolutely NOTHING about her life that I am jealous of. To me she doesn’t have much of a life, and her mundane life would bore the pants off me. Plus I would hate to look like she does, and not be disciplined enough to do something drastic about it.
Am I jealous? … No way!!

Exactly that! I also am living my dream life with a new husband( my previous husband passed away) We are both retired, financially sound, live in a gorgeous cottage, have a music studio( we’re both musicians) an amazing car, caravan, kids, grandkids, dogs, regular holidays, huge amount of friends, a fantastic social life, and totally in love. Sorry, not bragging, just trying to get over to Chins( when she reads this) that there is absolutely NOTHING about her life that I am jealous of. To me she doesn’t have much of a life, and her mundane life would bore the pants off me. Plus I would hate to look like she does, and not be disciplined enough to do something drastic about it.
Am I jealous? … No way!!
I think a fairer assessment would be that most people would Pity the way she chooses to live her life.

You don’t sound braggy just being open about why you’re not jealous of Jane … Back in my day ( I sound like me mum now ) we didn’t have any of this internet crap and we had to get jobs as soon as we were old enough … I had a little part time weekend job at the age of 12 and went into full time employment at 15 and worked every single day of my life until I retired apart from having time off when I had my children and even then we didn’t get the maternity benefits we get today, so once you’d dropped them so to speak, you were back at work 🤣 I’ve never had the luxury of sitting on my arse doing nothing I’ve worked hard for what I have so it’s not jealousy I have of her far from it … I loath her
I second & third that! Same as you, I was working part time as a kid, straight into full time work when I left school. My further education had to be done at my own expense & outside of working hours. Ooooh and Chins! I had my first mortgage at 19, owned my house outright at 30 by working my arse off and making over payments. How she can sit on her backside all day sponging off that poor sap and not feel the slightest bit of guilt is beyond me.

No sign of her today ? maybe she's feeling dog rough ;) after her jab ...even if she isn't she'll play on it in front of the bean ,just like her flu jab ....I bet that cough she has is a reaction to those cheap Chinese oils and chemicals she uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

congratulations on your dream home, what an amazing time for you both! 🏡 and well done on your weight loss and everything else you've mentioned😀

I have 2 requests (If possible)?!

- a photo of your dog when you'd get him, love dogs! 🐕
- and any weigh loss advice (need to shift 2 stone) I'm like Jane, it can wait til January 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.