Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d get her a years gym membership just to piss her off 😂
If Bean loves her the way she says he does, then he needs to encourage her to exercise, and the only way that will do any good now is booking a personal trainer who will put her through a serious workout in the gym. She needs to go back to Slimming World too because it works well, and it worked for her. Chins is dangerously obese, and needs to do something positive about it before it causes(if not already!) some extremely worrying health issues. The risk of NAFLD, Type 2 Diabetes, heart attack, stroke and various cancers is increasing the older she’s becoming.
Having her hair, nails etc done is not addressing the health issues that could be already occurring in her internal organs. Stop wasting money on things that are just papering over the cracks, and spend it wisely on your much needed health!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wondering if she can even reach to wipe her bum to be honest 😂
I guarantee she has an issue with that lol, when I was a big witch, it was honestly a struggle sometimes 😂 still managed but it wasn’t the easiest. Mainly because my back was fucked due to my big belly and boobs. Had to get my poor dad to cut my toenails as well hahaha!! Glad I don’t have these problems anymore 🙂 everything is a struggle when you are big, hence why Chins is always stwuggling with small tasks that the rest of us wouldn’t even think about. She has done it to herself though, so no sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t take advice from her she said 😂View attachment 1660221View attachment 1660222View attachment 1660225

Who done the brows?? Mr MagooView attachment 1660235

No room for babies in their little life she said, they wouldn’t cope 😂View attachment 1660248View attachment 1660249

She’s talking about people she dated in the past when she thinks back she cringed , I’m sure they’ll be thinking the same 😂 View attachment 1660273View attachment 1660275

50,000 likes she looking for View attachment 1660290
Note how she say's there's no room for babies in their little lives, what a shame for Charlie, I think he would have loved to have had a child. Never mind, he can look after the big fat baby wife he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Note how she say's there's no room for babies in their little lives, what a shame for Charlie, I think he would have loved to have had a child. Never mind, he can look after the big fat baby wife he has.
He’s lost out a lot in life being married to her. And now through her hideously unhealthy lifestyle she has turned him into an unhealthy and obese excuse for a man. He needs to stop pampering to her every need, wise up and give his wife a good talking to for both their sakes, if he doesn’t nobody will.

Reactions: 16
She used to say ‘if we’re lucky enough to have children’ to be honest, it’s probably best she doesn’t, she’s completely inept. Obviously, it’s a personal choice, no shame in wanting to be child free, but I think Charlie would’ve loved to be a dad…

Reactions: 15
I guarantee she has an issue with that lol, when I was a big witch, it was honestly a struggle sometimes 😂 still managed but it wasn’t the easiest. Mainly because my back was fucked due to my big belly and boobs. Had to get my poor dad to cut my toenails as well hahaha!! Glad I don’t have these problems anymore 🙂 everything is a struggle when you are big, hence why Chins is always stwuggling with small tasks that the rest of us wouldn’t even think about. She has done it to herself though, so no sympathy.
Slightly off topic but relevant to Chins when she reads here - did the back probs ease off as you slimmed down? Still waiting for mine to stop giving me hassle 😌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t take advice from her she said 😂View attachment 1660221View attachment 1660222View attachment 1660225

Who done the brows?? Mr MagooView attachment 1660235

No room for babies in their little life she said, they wouldn’t cope 😂View attachment 1660248View attachment 1660249

She’s talking about people she dated in the past when she thinks back she cringed , I’m sure they’ll be thinking the same 😂 View attachment 1660273View attachment 1660275

50,000 likes she looking for View attachment 1660290
That's a lie she deffo wanted kids. I think she says that as a defence as to why she's not had any. She's probably been told to lose weight for IVF but she can't do it. There's deffo more to that than what she let's on sadly

She had another boyfriend??.🤣

Reactions: 12
That's a lie she deffo wanted kids. I think she says that as a defence as to why she's not had any. She's probably been told to lose weight for IVF but she can't do it. There's deffo more to that than what she let's on sadly

I don’t think she’s ever wanted them she just pretended she did to get the bean up the isle, she’s far too immature for kids, now she’s broken the bean down he’ll agree with anything she proposes, including forfeiting a child for a dog.

Reactions: 14
Imagine having a baby in a freezing cold damp flat because you choose kfc over heating 🤯because she would

Reactions: 12

I’ve said it before she has PCOS without a doubt… she has all the traits of having it … she also undoubtedly has sleep apnea too hence the extreme dark circles under her eyes she’s a walking health risk only she is obviously too stupid to do anything about it … I use to worry myself sick when I was that size and tried everything under the sun to lose weight and didn’t stop trying until I eventually got the help I needed ( for an eating disorder ) and went on to have WLS… My husband loved me too throughout all the gains and losses but I didn’t use him as an excuse ( ie he loves me fat ) to stop me doing everything I could to get better and get healthy I’ve done all sorts of damage to myself from the years of being overweight including a heart issue and joint problems… And yes they definitely won’t even consider her for IVF until she has she’d at the very least 6 stone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She does realise she has to walk a dog? I mean outside, not just round the flat? She has pick up after it, there’s vet bills, grooming depending on the breed….and even if she gets a chihuahua, they’re not all going to fit in that transit van. What an idiot…

Slightly off topic but relevant to Chins when she reads here - did the back probs ease off as you slimmed down? Still waiting for mine to stop giving me hassle 😌🤣
Yeah it did 🙂 it was the bottom of it that was giving me hassle, mainly because I had a big belly, big boobs and alot of lower back fat 😂😂 it got better and better the more weight I lost, luckily all my weight came off my belly and back first. I could tell a big difference every few weeks.

• Heart
Apparently the name is wrong it should’ve been Lauren

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for one MINUTE she ever had a boyfriend, if she did, I bet she didn’t get a second date

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe for one MINUTE she ever had a boyfriend, if she did, I bet she didn’t get a second date
I have no doubt that there's more than one guy out there for whom Chins is 'this crazy witch catfish I went on a date with one time...and never again' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was on reddit and came across a subreddit called weight gain before and after, people basically bragging about their gains in a short amount of time 😱 if chins doesn't go back to YouTube, she definitely needs to get her fat self on this. I'll buy the popcorn for us all if she ever does 🍿

Screenshot_2022-10-19-14-37-20.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s on and still talking about her birthday , saying she can’t believe she’s made it after the past year she’s had 😳😬
She said the other day she keeps forgetting it’s her birthday 🥳 which is a lie because all she does is talk about it 🙄

37BB6910-4010-40C0-B0FF-5A7CD68FB9CF.jpeg

5120DB18-D42F-443E-BC42-5FE6F619DB08.jpeg

Don’t fit 😂

68792F2A-59D5-4A3B-B303-C6CBD184E373.jpeg

😳😳

3C4FF4BC-43D4-4A82-B6CA-4D6E03B44CDF.jpeg

Chins said don’t waste your money 😂😂😂

She’s booked the week off for her birthday pmsl 🤪 crazy witch

735D09EC-91F5-4CB5-81A6-74DFE543BA09.jpeg

E3EEA975-E080-4590-BD95-F450354C5E41.jpeg

Can’t deal with the spellings 😂

She’s playing happy birthday song and singing it to herself

AC3AAF04-085F-4F7B-9986-26087FACA32F.jpeg

Said she’s over getting takeaways 😂

She feels bloated lately and is not sure why 🫣

B3C5A7DA-68B6-43B4-AE4B-B6C02E9E2F1F.jpeg

Thought the oils had to measured 😂 she’s just tipping it in , the government website won’t be happy

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.