Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how tacky two people can be they really give me the ick 🤢
You just know she will be in bed in her barbie nightie while he’s rubbing her back while they watch a video compilation of happy birthdays from the mods 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
All that money spent on decorating the flat…all for him and her to sit there like a pair of bookends looking at it because, unless her family come, they have no friends to invite…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
…and he got it in the neck for buying a sandwich! Ok for him to spend money on her though…

I can’t believe how tacky two people can be they really give me the ick 🤢
You just know she will be in bed in her barbie nightie while he’s rubbing her back while they watch a video compilation of happy birthdays from the mods 😂
You know she’ll break out their wedding pics and video so she can rEfLEcKt on their wonderful marriage and what a whirlwind of junk food happiness her 20s was 🤮

• Haha
I have never seen anyone age as quickly and badly as Charlie Bean-Brain. He looks absolutely dreadful. What’s the opposite of a glow up? A glow down? That’s him for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im waiting for the total catfish photo he posts for her 30th gushing about his beautiful and successful wife 😂 he's a complete sap

• Haha
You know she’ll break out their wedding pics and video so she can rEfLEcKt on their wonderful marriage and what a whirlwind of junk food happiness her 20s was 🤮
Yep, while most people are reminiscing on the travelling they did during their 20's or struggling to remember the details of very good nights out, Chins will be drooling over photo's of her wedding cake. I bet she scrolls through her IG shouting stuff like "ooh can you remember when we had this hot dog, Charwee?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, while most people are reminiscing on the travelling they did during their 20's or struggling to remember the details of very good nights out, Chins will be drooling over photo's of her wedding cake. I bet she scrolls through her IG shouting stuff like "ooh can you remember when we had this hot dog, Charwee?"
That’s exactly what she does, hot dogs and kababs = sex for those two
D8AF826B-4D0E-4ECF-80C2-EE83DA40CB17.jpeg
2B1FF27E-3477-488C-B05C-5C9113454C69.jpeg

:ROFLMAO: Great way to spend a birthday
D3EEB468-F01D-4BA5-9630-93269C80AB6F.jpeg
EDDE282A-AAAA-40D5-B755-E8494F791A50.jpeg

B1672086-68C2-4064-AB84-9A62D41B7DBC.jpeg

Dreams are made of 😂

Definitely a want in those two

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Imagine having absolutely no life or hobbies so the only thing they can think of to put on the cake is the symbol they had on their wedding cake 😂😂😂😂😂

duck sake happy 30th birthday Jane continue to enjoy those oap out of season holidays, drives to beachy head and date nights consuming takeaways in a cold damp flat you keep living that dream 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies in advance if there are any master bakers amongst us, but that has to be one of the most lazily decorated cakes I've ever seen. Looks like whoever made it uses the same business model as chins does for her wax.

Reactions: 8
Apologies in advance if there are any master bakers amongst us, but that has to be one of the most lazily decorated cakes I've ever seen. Looks like whoever made it uses the same business model as chins does for her wax.
It's awful isn't it 😳 W⚓

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.