Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ffs it's a good job they aren't away in Bertie can you imagine the outside being plastered in birthday banners, despite the fact that the birthday was over before going away.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lexiloo

VIP Member
How many times can one person show off rank looking chilli and Bolognese? 😂 it's like when you're at the zoo and those monkeys with the red arses display them thinking we all want to see them.....we don't, it's grim!! It's just mince and fucking peppers floating in watery sauce

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
It would be like buying a flat and thinking you can turn it into a 3 bed detached, they are both so
Stupid 😬

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Here’s Bean in all his glory! As my partner calls him ‘Big Fat Jane’s old ass looking husband’ lol. Poor Bean. She has ruined him 😳 birthday table is set up 🥴 how lame

View attachment 1663429
Who the fuck decorates a flat for their birthday especially their 30th this pair are a couple of sad bastards and he would of been told what to buy and do by batalax Jane seriously guys get a life Jesus Christ

Disneylover

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou
Thinking of you Tooco and hubby ❤❤❤. There is so much love on here for our favourite, most witty tattler 🥰

I know there is nothing I can say that will make you feel better but I’m sending you both so much love ❤ my dear grandpa passed on Wednesday, I hope when the time comes they can have a drink together in the great beyond 🥂 xx
So sad to read this, thinking of you ❤ Xxx

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa ❤ Some people make an impression that lasts a lifetime x
Don’t they just 😍

• Heart

airier.kiddish

I’m not sure if they’ll have a baby now, she seems more wrapped up in herself than ever! She always used to say “we’d love children if we’re lucky enough” but I don’t think Jane is maternal at all and that’s fine, some women aren’t but if she’s stringingCharlie along that’s awful. Even though he’s a dope and he enables her terribly, I think he’d make a lovely Dad. I think she’s far too lazy and selfish to have a baby. I think she said on a live recently that “they couldn’t possible have time for a baby” or words to that effect
Unless it's something medical, she'll never rule it out completely because being pwegnant will give her another excuse to do bugger all and let Charlie run about after her like an idiot. I make no secret of it, having kids has never and will never be on my life goal list but I'm totally up front about that, generally if you tell people having children isn't your jam, they respect that and stop asking. And given that it is quite an important life decision, how can she be so wishy washy about it? She seems to treat the idea with the same level of decision making used for picking which vomit inducing shade of elasticated footwear she's going to purchase for winter. She's just stringing poor old bean along & loves the questions from her minions because it makes her feel important. Oh and on the elastic boots, she does realise it's only the top part that's elastic? There's no way she'll get those festering trotters inside the actual 'foot' part..

Surely she means Hocus Pocus inspired Halloween glass mug?

I’ve no idea but she’s one of the biggest scammer’s going 😂
Her lickle lunch View attachment 1675944
Ready made sandwiches, Pizza in the air fryer....All those years slimmin, calree countin...& she's still totally clueless on how to feed herself properly.

Last edited:

doctordoctor

VIP Member
…doing EXACTLY what they do at home, sitting in front of the tv, bet they’re not even going out for dinner, she’ll have taken everything but the kitchen sink with her.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Do you think she'll be giving Charlie bean the child he deserves
I’m not sure if they’ll have a baby now, she seems more wrapped up in herself than ever! She always used to say “we’d love children if we’re lucky enough” but I don’t think Jane is maternal at all and that’s fine, some women aren’t but if she’s stringingCharlie along that’s awful. Even though he’s a dope and he enables her terribly, I think he’d make a lovely Dad. I think she’s far too lazy and selfish to have a baby. I think she said on a live recently that “they couldn’t possible have time for a baby” or words to that effect

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Calpol! How lovely! A nice reminder of sick children, vomit, diahorrhea, tears…..perfect!

Why is everyone at fault but her! They probably just said it without any malice but she’s so very easily offended she gets mad with everyone! See she didn’t say anything back though!

monga

VIP Member
She did come off early look how many pwoducts she still had to shift , she'd be back in Tesco only for Mrs G's inheritance supporting them ,but it won't last for ever .

monga

VIP Member
Jeez the bean said he wished he’d payed more attention to languages when he was at school 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She’s boasting about trolls unable to infiltrate the lives the mods “block em “ she’s ordered something to thank her mods for all their hard work 😂
B602FDF9-FAC1-4D68-A309-A68864D1D1EC.jpeg

A2CC567D-7E08-4A2E-9B38-609423F01636.jpeg

They’re going to pick up swivel seats for the van, having solar and a skylight fitted and a leisure battery 🪫

They’re going to sell it for a profit in a couple of years, get a bigger van so they can get a shower fitted..,.🗣Are you listening Eddie Stobart

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
£195 per night min of two nights .Mrs G’s inheritance still being splashed on her then

• Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Bean said earlier he would like to be a pilot 👨‍✈️ fuck me imagine how scary that would be he can barely string a sentence together 😂

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Who is she copying with this set up then? Gotta be someone and why is the camera on the ceiling? I feel like an actual fly on the wall watching her at this angle

• Haha