Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
The bean was made for these
Mock-ups 😂
View attachment 1677139
That picture of Charlie gives me the creeps, he looks like he's just got home from six hours on a railway station platform in his anorak and with his Roy Cropper shopping bag where he tugged his willy through a whole in his pocket every time a train set off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Did Jane make Charlie sell his sports car for that van? I looked at her insta and she said Charlie sold his car. Makes me think she coax him to do it

I feel so bad for Charlie. He's been with her for 10 years and still no kids. I used to think when she said "we'll not be needing that baby equipment" when they moved into their new flat after they got married and I swear I could just see the pain in that poor man's eyes. A relationship should be equal.
They probably had to sell it as they couldn’t fit in it lol.

• Haha
View attachment 1660165

Had her toe nails painted as she can’t reach

had pasta and has gas

She’s struggling to keep some scents in stock 😂

View attachment 1660192
WTF … honestly she should be bloody ashamed of herself I’m in my 60’s and admittedly it’s getting harder as I’ve got arthritis in one knee but I still paint my own bloody toe nails… she needs to take a really hard look at herself because she’s getting older and the excessive weight causes more damage the older you get.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Too tight would rather buy a bargain bucket , I imagine her ring would have been really cheap one , I mean she barely moves and the zirconia fell out

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Pennywise unmasked 😂
48156F3B-C370-45C7-8797-77E9C3569050.jpeg

CE1554C4-EFD8-4C06-85A9-5735E40FC7EF.jpeg
Can you believe it’s been nearly a year 😂

😂
2550BBB3-D9F4-4708-BA20-B6BFC20A8589.jpeg
26567E87-4C7D-49EB-AD4B-3DB7991F67D7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
She’s telling the story of their first meeting in the club,she was dumped by a previous boyfriend and wasn’t looking and he was paralytic drunk and unable to even put her number in his phone so she put it in for him, he texted later that night asking if she was the girl from the club and she said yes, they met next day and he basically didn’t recognise her with no hair extensions or false eyelashes, they had a long distance relationship for a year before he said they should start seeing each other more often
51108366-7CC3-4AF5-B744-936028227084.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
She will have to sell a few more lucky dips if she wants to take all of us to court lol. The judge would tell her to stop putting her whole life on social media for a start, and then charge her for wasting police time! There is no law against us commenting on anything she has broadcasted all over social media, she should keep hers and Beans poor Mum’s(rip) private affairs to herself!
exactly! it must be three years since she showed that police report sheet on her stories and told us she wasn't having it and we would all be sorry........still waiting ;)