Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Cake coma
8A2938A3-C95D-4CFB-8AC8-93D019298D94.jpeg

She’s brought a chair in she’s too unfit to stand to sort her drawer out 😂
066D991C-76C9-4576-9031-459817461799.jpeg
now she can’t breathe 😂
367DC01D-36C5-442C-9CCF-23BE7E485D75.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She winds me up she isnt busy she is just fucking slow and over complicates everything she does a days work over a week and makes it all look so painful when she’s not live she does nothing work related yet pretends she is busy all day every day if I was her I would be back to Tesco less hours more pay it makes fucking sense doesn’t it
This 100%! Why does she need to show what everyone got in the lucky dip again? Why not pack them off camera? I don’t get it. I also don’t understand people who like to see their orders getting packed, like….why.

monga

VIP Member
It’ll need to be seams of steel to hold those two grunters, look at the tacky take off of The North Face( sticker )😂

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
We have all missed out on so much , I used to love what I got for my birthday vids with the disclaimer she’s not showing off 😂 then she would get out some old lady socks and shower gel from Tesco, and a cheap bracelet that would not fit 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Ha I didn’t know about that! What exactly would she report? lol. That SHE had spouted her mouth off, and because of that people were commenting about it? 🤣🤣
She was so proud of it too, showing it off like it was an achievement, spouting how we should be worried and if she was us she'd be scared, giving it all the betty big bollocks act like "take that tattle bitches" 🤣🤣 how we larrrfed ;)

• Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
They are gorgeous companions, they are both on the bed with me now. Been asleep most of the day, that’s what I’m doing at the minute sleeping during the day and awake most of the night, nightmare. Been catching up on here in fits and starts , see she never got a puppy then, just as well really, I don’t think they could have afforded the upkeep 😘
Lovely to see you on here and your two little companions are just gorgeous 🥰 dogs are like therapy for alot of people
x

• Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
A804D41D-FE0E-4E24-8679-6E01439E5831.jpeg

Why does she keep showing us badly cooked mince ?

59CF5CEA-C5BD-42A5-9D3E-D9D87B4361FF.jpeg

She’s been buying these stickers from her eBay 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Yeah was £2.50 for 1 item then £3.99 to send lol

And also her website don’t tell you how much postage is till very last sec 😂

I’ve obviously only purchased it just for a laugh I can’t understand why anyone would seriously want to buy one or more 😳 I guess that’s the vulnerability of some of her customer base 😬 very sad
That's terrible value 😂 and all that effort to pack and send for the pennies she'll make, actually probably at a loss selling for £2.50, what a thicko.

They should use Jane as case study in business studies on what not to do. She's even had free advice on here and yet she's still managed to make every mistake going 😆 🤣

View attachment 1695678
She looks like Eric Bristow in that top!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She's putting the room sprays up a couple of pound the base has gone up in price but they'll still be under a tenner :rolleyes:

Size of the hand when it goes out of range of the filter 😂
3357BC80-A011-48FD-A395-314E55FBA907.jpeg

914095DB-32D0-4884-994F-83853CFC1A10.jpeg
0026A571-B434-446A-B897-03EDA3C6BA10.jpeg

Making excuses why she can’t get to the post office, said all the camping stuff from the van is in her car 😂

People asking when they'll get their orders and she's coming off to watch a film

Just said there's no way she'll make the post office today , doesn't know why she thought she could make it the day after ? Monday was two days ago.

She hasn't got time to eat :sneaky:

C614E892-C2B3-4E5A-BBB4-5D59F84AF4BF.jpeg
E7172D10-2E6A-4966-B378-2F1A84379DBE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou
Sending you both love and strength at this difficult time ❤

• Heart

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Who in their right mind would pay £12.99 (plus extortionate postage, no doubt) for one of her dodgy diffusers when you can buy good ones for a fraction of the price in Aldi? Her followers really are a special bunch.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Imagine having absolutely no life or hobbies so the only thing they can think of to put on the cake is the symbol they had on their wedding cake 😂😂😂😂😂

Fuck sake happy 30th birthday Jane continue to enjoy those oap out of season holidays, drives to beachy head and date nights consuming takeaways in a cold damp flat you keep living that dream 👍

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Was £3.99 post 😳
Will prob get an email later saying it will be more 😂
She’s def trying to make some cash on it

• Wow
  • Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I could understand taking away the balloons if it was for a child’s birthday but a grown women of 30 🥴 the cringe factor is so strong with these two 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha