Jane Gammons #49 All those sweeties? Helloooo diabetes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had mine done this morning roots and went for some autumnal highlights £125 I don’t scrimp when it comes to my hair

Why didn’t the hairdresser ring to cancel and save her from having to leave the cess pit
I just assumed that where she was going until she went live and said about her being ill, that means she’ll not have her roots done for her 30th 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just buy a box dye Jane won’t look any worse than when you’ve been to the salon

• Haha
Reactions: 7

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All this money she’s wasted buying all this rubbish when all the time she could’ve been out there, working full time, making a proper wage and getting a pension when she retired. She wants the house/Range Rover/camper van (😂😂😂 I know!! Berty!!) and yet she’s wasted all this time playing with her craft set…they’ve been together 9 years, they could’ve had a house by now, if only she’d work!! Look at all the money she’s thrown down the drain:
FM remember when that was the best thing ever?
Cricut machine, she labelled everything in sight!
Hessian bags, labelled with your name…why? I know my name!
Coathangers with ‘bride‘ on them 🤷‍♀️
Those shells with the pearls in them
Reselling on eBay, (who could forget the boots!) She was selling Mrs G’s clothes for £1.50!! £1.50! Unbelievable!
Daft boy’s dream car, they couldn’t fit in it eventually (well, when it wasn’t in the garage)
£££££‘s worth of food and utter tat!

He really must be a complete idiot to allow his money to be spent on all this rubbish, while they sit day after day after day in that flat! They don’t go anywhere, they have no fun, no friends, no money, no life! I don’t know any, child free, young couple like them! I’m bored just watching them!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everytime I think of Jane and Bean’s life I think of when the Centaur says in Harry Potter ‘a half life, a cursed life’ (re. drinking unicorn blood lol). Because it’s true. Especially for Bean. Since the ring was shoved on to her fat finger, Bean has literally had a ‘half life’ - no seeing friends, no seeing family, no holidays except to hoseasons, no fun, no money, stinky old van that he will be kneeling in (next thing it will be up for sale when he does his knees in!). He is just surviving, not living. They both are, but Chins I don’t really feel sorry for tbh because she’s an hole.

• Haha
She can’t work out how much her lucky dips should be and the bean is not sure and she’s moaning at him 😂
46CA9973-3D27-4BF3-ACDD-D227936A7A57.jpeg

• Haha
I think the beans on a promise tonight ;) ...giggling about big jugs ,sausage casserole and custard doughnuts:oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
A new assessment 🙄 thought she couldn’t afford them now she’s knocking them out steady
FB2C67A4-7E1A-4AEF-925A-4614AC6F5C48.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.