Jane Gammons #49 All those sweeties? Helloooo diabetes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she also said her arse isn't fat it's just shapely.........so are bouncy castles just saying ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe she also said her arse isn't fat it's just shapely.........so are bouncy castles just saying ;)
At least you get to have fun on a bouncy castle 😂....she's going for the obligatory nails and hair do this week , Charlie won't recognize her ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her backside isn’t shapely, unless you’re talking about the shape of the back of a transit van.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s removed the herpes comment 😂 yes Sharon that’s some achievement
E21E54F4-F532-40D3-B732-0292C390A8F7.jpeg
722B1ABA-2051-459C-92D7-90B224375FF3.jpeg

#30 #Boringwifelife #30stofblubber #Lookinglikethebackendofabus #30yearoldbaby

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She’s removed the herpes comment 😂 yes Sharon that’s some achievement
I can't understand Sharon being in the gammons fan club at all, proper baffled at that one, successful business? loved on YT? loved on TT? has she had gin for breakfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't understand Sharon being in the gammons fan club at all, proper baffled at that one, successful business? loved on YT? loved on TT? has she had gin for breakfast?
I was thinking she must be still drunk from the night before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
im sorry...but thinks her arse is not just fat? then what the duck does she think it is making it that size?

so why has it ballooned so much? there was a pic on here just a few weeks ago showing that her arse has AT LEAST DOUBLED IN SIZE that IS NOT MUSCLE so MUST BE FAT...

she is as thick as bleeping tit

no wonder she has no job no career and probably shite qualifications at gcse, if any

• Haha
im sorry...but thinks her arse is not just fat? then what the duck does she think it is making it that size?

so why has it ballooned so much? there was a pic on here just a few weeks ago showing that her arse has AT LEAST DOUBLED IN SIZE that IS NOT MUSCLE so MUST BE FAT...

she is as thick as bleeping tit

no wonder she has no job no career and probably shite qualifications at gcse, if any
Charlie could use it as a TV table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She isn’t curvy, she’s morbidly obese, that’s why she rarely leaves the flat…if she loves being a butterball, why all the calorie counting crap? Why the podcast because they were so ashamed of their size they didn’t want to be seen on camera? If you’re happy being grossly overweight Jane, that’s fine, but your actions say otherwise! Oh! And Sharon, she wasn’t loved on YouTube, why do you think she left? Eejit…no more drink for you Sharon! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on ,still pfaffing with glue dots
A003B989-751E-446D-8A42-E10C57E9109D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
All the melts look like they've sunk in the middle - also why is she cutting each foil when she finishes the dots? Why not cut all 25 in a couple of batches?
What the duck does she do went she's not on screen because there's still 22 calenders to go!

• Haha
I think she’s already in that play space she’s talking about? Playing at making money 😂

She loves being an auntie , she loves the fact he calls her auntie Jane 🥴

Is she telling people to leave a bad review on someone’s business page 🙄

E880DF1B-030E-4395-A163-4AC3AC36A7EE.jpeg
829989F4-B107-40B9-AD80-486B4C9CCA3A.jpeg
DE669744-97FB-46A1-855E-EE846D984B9E.jpeg
CE0D263B-DBCF-40FF-900F-9BE0546BE0A0.jpeg

She’s excited there’s someone watching from India 🥴
8B44CC3E-78EF-42E9-8A42-075906218058.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Page seems to be illiterate she’s wounded weather 🤣🤣 I’m presuming she wondering whether … but I could be wrong

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.