Jane Gammons #49 All those sweeties? Helloooo diabetes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
74A38F67-DEFA-4CA7-B36D-F26D707BA404.jpeg

Gross 🤮

75617F21-541F-4387-9F0B-F67A37CC1DB1.jpeg

her room spray ingredients have gone up and she can’t up the price so will change all the ingredients 😬

Making witch spray

She’s got a spray called Netflix and chill 🫣😂😂😂😂

She’s only making 4 of each scent see how they sell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She was going on about her weight last night. Highlights:

- she likes being curvy and her chubby cheeks
- she thinks she has a nice bum and that it’s shapely not fat.
- she lost 3 stone for her wedding, put it back on then lost it again through calowee counting. That is a liiiiiiie, she lost a stone and a half calowee counting then put it back on and more!
- she thinks that only her chin and belly are fat.

she is delusional and clearly has reverse body dysmorphia i.e. thinks she is smaller than she is. The problem is she only posts highly filtered or old pics of herself so she doesn’t actually know what she looks like. If someone else were to take a candid picture of her she would be shocked.

Wobbly gob since day 1! Mumma Beast should have taken her to see someone about her obviously severe underbite.

View attachment 1646976
She 100% has body dysmorphia, I said it a long time ago. She needs to have proper NHS counselling, she is in an extremely dangerous mindset. By not recognising she is obese (everywhere!) and doing something drastic to lose all that weight, she is hugely damaging her internal organs, and heading for the biggest fall she’s ever had.

Hypnotherapy has worked a treat…she still eats enough for 10 men and barely leaves home, what a recommendation!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1647843

Gross 🤮

View attachment 1647883

her room spray ingredients have gone up and she can’t up the price so will change all the ingredients 😬

Making witch spray

She’s got a spray called Netflix and chill 🫣😂😂😂😂

She’s only making 4 of each scent see how they sell

Has she even finished the advent stuff yet?

She makes me irrationally angry at her ability to make something so bleeping simple look like you need to be a rocket scientist to figure out!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely she has a better childhood picture to share than that one? she looks like chuckys sister
Howling you're brill! 😂😂 bet she put that childhood photo up because that was when she was at her happiest at her goal weight of 12 stone lol.

• Haha
She 100% has body dysmorphia, I said it a long time ago. She needs to have proper NHS counselling, she is in an extremely dangerous mindset. By not recognising she is obese (everywhere!) and doing something drastic to lose all that weight, she is hugely damaging her internal organs, and heading for the biggest fall she’s ever had.
She’s not shapely as she described herself, she’s shapeless !!as her natural curves are buried under a mountain of congealed bleeping blubber, she is off her huge head for sure !!

Is she that skint she is plugging these again ? Obviously so 😡

How can she cry her eyes out 5 stone ago saying how unhappy she is and then now claiming she loves the morbidly obese life, out of breath walking room to room, no clothes fitting so wearing hubbys stuff and living in crocs because the feet have swollen so much.

Off to get her hair done , said she was getting it done today .

She’s on , didn’t get her hair done the hairdresser is ill she’s waiting for a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

She’s on , didn’t get her hair done the hairdresser is ill she’s waiting for a couple of weeks.
Poor little poppet will have to have a KFC family bucket and subway platter to comfort eat enough for that trauma 🕯

• Haha

Getting her hair done won’t prolong her life, it’s her huge weight she needs to address. Being born into a medical family and a husband who is a Consultant Surgeon, I’m fully aware of the dangers of being morbidly obese. Cirrhosis due to a a fatty liver is just one of the many dangerous health issues. She won’t listen to any advice though, she either blocks us or calls us jealous twolls.
How sad!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Had mine done this morning roots and went for some autumnal highlights £125 I don’t scrimp when it comes to my hair

Why didn’t the hairdresser ring to cancel and save her from having to leave the cess pit

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.