Jane Gammons #49 All those sweeties? Helloooo diabetes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me why she 1) HAS to go live when working 2) Only does any “work” late in the evening

It’s Friday night duck sake chill out with your husband not arse about on Tik Tok

Reactions: 9
I can’t honestly believe this woman/child is turning 30! Looks wise obviously I’d of had her late 30’s but mentally 😳 wow it’s like she’s lived on another planet! The things she says or doesn’t understand is so bizarre! Trying to work out the other day what was horizontal and what was vertical 🤯

This should be reported for intellectual property infringement, no way does Disney give her permission to sell these on TT.
it can be reported here

I can’t honestly believe this woman/child is turning 30! Looks wise obviously I’d of had her late 30’s but mentally 😳 wow it’s like she’s lived on another planet! The things she says or doesn’t understand is so bizarre! Trying to work out the other day what was horizontal and what was vertical 🤯
i recon she looks late 40s at least

tbh if you put her side by side with my 56 year old mum there wouldn't be much in it because my mum looks young for her age (looks about late 40s)

Can someone explain to me why she 1) HAS to go live when working 2) Only does any “work” late in the evening

It’s Friday night duck sake chill out with your husband not arse about on Tik Tok
i reckon charlie tells her to work so that he can get her out of the way to have the tv, or play playstation etc

Last edited:
it can be reported here

i recon she looks late 40s at least

tbh if you put her side by side with my 56 year old mum there wouldn't be much in it because my mum looks young for her age (looks about late 40s)

i reckon charlie tells her to work so that he can get her out of the way to have the tv, or play playstation etc
I think she works when the beans about to make it look like she’s been hard at it all day, he feels guilty so comes to help out even though she’s been relaxing watching Netflix while he’s put in a 12 hr day and overtime on MLJ.

Reactions: 6
How old is Jane's mum? Jane's like her identical twin so I'd say she definitely looks closer to her age bracket rather then 30. Now 30 stone and I'd more so believe her 😉

Reactions: 5
I’d say late 50’s , her brother is 37/8 I always add 20 yrs as that’s usually around the time people have their first child, although later nowadays.

I found when I clicked on the shop item (Hocus Pocus) there are three dots top right where it can be reported on Tiktok. I know you can make a cup like this for your personal use but you cannot sell copyrighted items like this on Tiktok or anywhere else.

According to another wax seller who is live at the minute, TT no longer allows games or mystery bags apparently six wax sellers were banned last night by TT for doing this. TT consider it gambling and is clamping down on it. Other sellers are talking about with her saying they are considering stopping TT shop as it's more bother than it's worth. This girl has 500-600 orders a week and does not want to risk a ban as she had been doing a spinning wheel live on Sunday. I noticed that Brookie was doing the same and a monopoly style game, all this is nw

Last edited:
I found when I clicked on the shop item (Hocus Pocus) there are three dots top right where it can be reported on Tiktok. I know you can make a cup like this for your personal use but you cannot sell copyrighted items like this on Tiktok or anywhere else.

According to another wax seller who is live at the minute, TT no longer allows games or mystery bags apparently six wax sellers were banned last night by TT for doing this. TT consider it gambling and is clamping down on it. Other sellers are talking about with her saying they are considering stopping TT shop as it's more bother than it's worth. This girl has 500-600 orders a week and does not want to risk a ban as she had been doing a spinning wheel live on Sunday. I noticed that Brookie was doing the same and a monopoly style game, all this is nw
They need to clamp down on the beggars.

Reactions: 4
Is she meant to go back to working at Tesco in the new year after taking a career break?

I work with a woman who puts in full time hours and then some. At home she makes personalised mugs and dabbles in wax melts and candles and also runs craft fairs on a weekend sometimes. I'm not much into wax melts but when others at work have bought them they always look very well presented unlike Janes which look like melted haribos. But this colleague always says what she sells is just pin money, a bit of extra pocket money, noway could she afford to live on it.
I wonder if Charlie is on at her to go back to work yet?

Reactions: 10
Is she meant to go back to working at Tesco in the new year after taking a career break?

I work with a woman who puts in full time hours and then some. At home she makes personalised mugs and dabbles in wax melts and candles and also runs craft fairs on a weekend sometimes. I'm not much into wax melts but when others at work have bought them they always look very well presented unlike Janes which look like melted haribos. But this colleague always says what she sells is just pin money, a bit of extra pocket money, noway could she afford to live on it.
I wonder if Charlie is on at her to go back to work yet?
He's not bright enough to realise the business isn't viable either! I think she's built a scenario for not going back to work to be able to say to him she's "anxssshious" and can't go out apart from in the car, she's sly and he's gullible, it's a perfect storm for dipsticks.

He's not bright enough to realise the business isn't viable either! I think she's built a scenario for not going back to work to be able to say to him she's "anxssshious" and can't go out apart from in the car, she's sly and he's gullible, it's a perfect storm for dipsticks.
Exactly this! She’s thick, but very sly and he’s just thick.

Freebie for her birthday from the sounds of it 🤪

He’s off work now for her birthday wtf 😂

How has he even got a job he’s always off

63BF29DD-C8A2-48F1-AD8A-B827DE640B13.jpeg

30 has never looked so good

13171817-5873-4728-A016-3A2226D3CC5F.jpeg

Said she keeps doing that so tissue paper don’t fit

He’s measuring her wrist 😂😂😂😂

What’s the point of getting her a bracelet again they never fit

And she never wears jewellery

She’s told him she does not want a big party 🎈 save the money

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.