Jane Gammons #49 All those sweeties? Helloooo diabetes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodluck to her shipping mugs they won’t survive with two packing peanuts 😂

I keep seeing local craft fayres asking for small businesses to have stalls the perfect opportunity for lazy bones to advertise and make some money but of course I bet she doesn’t do anything like that

Reactions: 7
Goodluck to her shipping mugs they won’t survive with two packing peanuts 😂

I keep seeing local craft fayres asking for small businesses to have stalls the perfect opportunity for lazy bones to advertise and make some money but of course I bet she doesn’t do anything like that
Don’t be daft, that’s far too much like hard work! 😂

• Haha
Don’t be daft, that’s far too much like hard work! 😂
She is not made for self employed she’s NO drive or motivation she will do the absolute bare minimum I see she’s live now still making advent calendars most people have finished and sold them by now 😂

She is not made for self employed she’s NO drive or motivation she will do the absolute bare minimum I see she’s live now still making advent calendars most people have finished and sold them by now 😂
I think she should put them on the website now instead of waiting till Halloween people will already have bought the decent ones up from the other vendors .

She's putting the foil on them 😂

A5ED362B-92E2-45B9-B2C7-FD2344E2EEBB.jpeg

4DC90920-A609-40F2-B363-8C006FFDDE92.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe I’m at work missing this 🤣🤣🤣
She’s stressed to the max now she’s thinking she may have put the foil too tight people mightn’t get into the wax 😂 she’s gone to get a cuppa and go to bed
40F69768-AC87-49D3-BFE1-76B65D632110.jpeg

• Haha
1AFE4511-514F-495E-AD64-E06CBDDAD816.jpeg

F1B61DFA-5A6F-4238-94C4-AE1ADD0BF9AB.jpeg

Herpes comment 😂😂😂

It’s not anxiety she feels uncomfortable with her weight 🙄 and Is embarrassed because she looks and feels a mess

For someone who wants her privacy so much she can’t wait to tell you she’s 30

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She flits from one failed project to the next .I can't understand how the bean doesn't realize they're not making any money .
I know, right?? Who can forget the fraygrences & the sticky labelled tat. Both of which she was absolutely smashing it at according to her at the time, yet she still gave it to start afresh at yet another 5 minute wonder to smash....And this was all after the calree countin' slimmin worwd' & inchewatif eating..... There is a pattern here that my 85 yr old grandma with Dementia couldn't miss, yet it goes straight over Charwee's head every time.

If she’s back to doing that craft tit that she did before the mewts then she will deffo be back to tesco soon 🥴 back to turkey slinging you go!
I reckon The Bean has told her she needs to sell that label making thingie for a bit of extra cash if she doesn't use it and this is her attempt at "see, I do need it"

The mistake? Is it on the off camera end of that big gammon hock that keeps appearing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Surely she has a better childhood picture to share than that one? she looks like chuckys sister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Frankly Jane, you have achieved zilch.

Surely she has a better childhood picture to share than that one? she looks like chuckys sister
I love the comparison photo! 😂😂 she’s so embarrassed by how she looks she’s using a photo from years ago! This, from someone who says daft boy loves her being fat, ‘ya just gotta embrace it’ was her rallying cry on YouTube! ‘Be brave be you’ remember the campaign she started that went really well? Well, only her and Charlie joined, but never mind…🫢 Jane, we see you every day! We know you’re 20 stones and your head is the size of a bowling ball! You’re not fooling anyone! Well, except yourself of course…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
If I was her I’d lock myself away and transform myself and get a full time job , so embarrassing she keeps putting pics on that don’t even look like the real her 🤯

• Haha
I know, right?? Who can forget the fraygrences & the sticky labelled tat. Both of which she was absolutely smashing it at according to her at the time, yet she still gave it to start afresh at yet another 5 minute wonder to smash....And this was all after the calree countin' slimmin worwd' & inchewatif eating..... There is a pattern here that my 85 yr old grandma with Dementia couldn't miss, yet it goes straight over Charwee's head every time.

I reckon The Bean has told her she needs to sell that label making thingie for a bit of extra cash if she doesn't use it and this is her attempt at "see, I do need it"

The mistake? Is it on the off camera end of that big gammon hock that keeps appearing?
She already had it up for sale for a couple of hundred quid I guess there were no takers 😂 The flat must be banged out with tat that she’s bought for her failed projects and cooking whims.

View attachment 1646483

View attachment 1646489

Herpes comment 😂😂😂

It’s not anxiety she feels uncomfortable with her weight 🙄 and Is embarrassed because she looks and feels a mess

I’m squealing at that 😂

• Haha
She was going on about her weight last night. Highlights:

- she likes being curvy and her chubby cheeks
- she thinks she has a nice bum and that it’s shapely not fat.
- she lost 3 stone for her wedding, put it back on then lost it again through calowee counting. That is a liiiiiiie, she lost a stone and a half calowee counting then put it back on and more!
- she thinks that only her chin and belly are fat.

she is delusional and clearly has reverse body dysmorphia i.e. thinks she is smaller than she is. The problem is she only posts highly filtered or old pics of herself so she doesn’t actually know what she looks like. If someone else were to take a candid picture of her she would be shocked.

View attachment 1646483

View attachment 1646489

Herpes comment 😂😂😂

Wobbly gob since day 1! Mumma Beast should have taken her to see someone about her obviously severe underbite.

E99059B3-4F75-4965-95F7-014AA7FA1E93.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Curvy ? 😬 oh dear she’s needs more help then we thought !
When the neck completely disappears and the hubby’s xxxl tops are to tight that ain’t curves that’s just obesity 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.