Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chins would kill to look like that 🫣

47A8723B-D2F5-414F-B840-BC5882538FE9.jpeg

3 bars for £3.25 😅😅

10FBDDCC-C7BE-4181-BA3C-A3A9126724FB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Dear God! I hope it isn‘t those sponges off the shelving unit!! They’re rancid!!

Imagine buying someone some bits from a "luxury beauty" brand from a scruffy minger and it was mouldy...

If I received a mouldy sponge I would be sending it straight to trading standards and wonder why the person who bought it hated me so much

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m shocked at how much she wants people to pay for all this rubbish, we all know she wouldn’t pay it herself

What a load of tit for a ridiculous price 😬 you'd have to be.tapped to spend all that money on her rubbish
It’s ok though now she accepts clear pay so you can basically get a loan to pay for it the perfect way to take advantage of the vulnerable people she’s tricked into thinking are her “friends” nobody needs that much tit. It’s always the same people buying because she manipulates them into buying.

Her customer base are all special needs it’s obvious she’s taking advantage of them with all fake competition cards and clear pay 💰
She’s one vile human being

• Heart
Her customer base are all special needs it’s obvious she’s taking advantage of them with all fake competition cards and clear pay 💰
She’s one vile human being
The fact she always said she would never allow clear pay as didn’t want people getting into trouble then now offers it all says everything anyone needs to know about Jane! No morals and always lies.

She will probably claim she added it as so many asked but she needs to think to herself if they did ask.. why.. because they can’t afford it!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
3 mystery wax snap bars reduced to just £3.25 😂 I guess the calpol scent didn't sell well then!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the same Jane when she was doing FM, said she didn’t take money from her down line, 😂😂 that’s the very idea of a pyramid scheme!! You don’t make money otherwise! Honestly, the lies roll straight off her tongue without missing a beat!!

Reactions: 9
Oh yes making thousands of pounds per month but had to give it up to make no money selling wax 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.