Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t suit him at all, he looks 60 so just wear some comfy slacks chawee been
A decent pair of jeans with normal width legs would be a good start. Does he ever choose what he likes? she’s the one that always talks about “Skinny Jeans”. She should realise by now that they don’t suit everyone! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Not being morbid but did Mrs G leave them the 20k that's listed on the board?
I can't see it being that much, she lived in a housing association flat and when her belongings were strewn on the street for takers to collect it looked like she lived a simple life with not much money, Jane even mentioned once ages ago in a vlog that Mrs G was terrible with money and they were having to sort her bills out for her so she didn't end up in lots of debt, she was having a rant about it. Insurance could have paid out some but it would have had to be a hefty policy to get 20k also im thinking they'd have been bleating about finally having enough for a house deposit and maybe buying more than the tat they have been if they had that much left. My guess is they got what was left of her life insurance after funeral costs which won't have been loads but enough to keep them in home bargains interior decorations and a week in the chubsters on tour van ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not being morbid but did Mrs G leave them the 20k that's listed on the board?
I thought it was referring to 20k tiktok followers but I might be wrong.

It’s hilarious that she has achieved duck all on that board in 2022 thus far, except the van which is an absolute banger 😂 living that boss babe highflying bizniss woman lifestyle, eh Jane? Maybe instead of talking about it and fannying about doing affirmations, she should put the work in and she might actually actually achieve her goals. Just a thought. Anyway, real affirmations are supposed to make you motivated to change your life/achieve what you want by doing it yourself. Not by expecting the universe to magically give you a house/dog/range rover. Lastly (sorry this was longer than I thought lol), the majority of the stuff on her board is superficial, narcissistic, consumerist bullshit.

Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh how she's making out she manifested the success to buy the van..........when in actual fact they sold the sports car and bought it with that and she got the money for that heap from FM with all the bonus's from recruiting the delusional gammonettes, nothing to do with "mewt" success

Reactions: 10
I thought it was referring to 20k tiktok followers but I might be wrong.
20k followers 🤣🤣 she wont make a living if thats her goal.

My stepson has 125k followers. Gets paid by tiktok just for that and turns down huge money each week to promote things. And its only a hobby, he has a full time job as well. She has a lot to learn about social media and business

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not trying to bust out my spiritual queen here but the first rule of a vision board is not to put a time limit on it no bleeping way if she achieving half that on 2022 a house doesn’t magically fall out your arse because you say a few affirmations it requires actual work as well

Reactions: 9
Oh yes!! the shopping hauls! Those were my favourite, I’ve said it before on here, the Christmas ones were the best! All the meat! The absolute tons of food she bought just for her and daft boy to eat 😂😂 oh! those were the golden days of Jane and Charlie! We didn’t know we were living then!! Remember the Christmas Eve boxes? She filled them herself for them to open 🤷‍♀️ The advent calendars, where she would wait for daft boy to be home so they could open them ‘together’ I miss all that…I wonder if she still thunders down the hall and throws herself into his arms, because, y’know ‘it’s our little routine!’ (that she only ever done once simply for YouTube! He looked more surprised than us…) come back to YouTube Janeykins…you’re missed! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh yes!! the shopping hauls! Those were my favourite, I’ve said it before on here, the Christmas ones were the best! All the meat! The absolute tons of food she bought just for her and daft boy to eat 😂😂 oh! those were the golden days of Jane and Charlie! We didn’t know we were living then!! Remember the Christmas Eve boxes? She filled them herself for them to open 🤷‍♀️ The advent calendars, where she would wait for daft boy to be home so they could open them ‘together’ I miss all that…I wonder if she still thunders down the hall and throws herself into his arms, because, y’know ‘it’s our little routine!’ (that she only ever done once simply for YouTube! He looked more surprised than us…) come back to YouTube Janeykins…you’re missed! 😂
The amount of meat they bought was absolutely insane haha. Ham, turkey and beef for two people 😂😂 we don’t even have that much for 6 of us! I genuinely wish she would come back to youtube for the comedy value, Tan too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are my favourites too she said last night she wouldn’t go back to youtube because she shared so much of her life and got judged for it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I did love a Jane vlog it was like a tit big brother since she never left the flat if she was serious about making money she would start it again or at the very least un private the golden oldies!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are my favourites too she said last night she wouldn’t go back to youtube because she shared so much of her life and got judged for it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I did love a Jane vlog it was like a tit big brother since she never left the flat if she was serious about making money she would start it again or at the very least un private the golden oldies!
At least she would be contributing something to the house and the bills

Reactions: 8
I can't see it being that much, she lived in a housing association flat and when her belongings were strewn on the street for takers to collect it looked like she lived a simple life with not much money, Jane even mentioned once ages ago in a vlog that Mrs G was terrible with money and they were having to sort her bills out for her so she didn't end up in lots of debt, she was having a rant about it. Insurance could have paid out some but it would have had to be a hefty policy to get 20k also im thinking they'd have been bleating about finally having enough for a house deposit and maybe buying more than the tat they have been if they had that much left. My guess is they got what was left of her life insurance after funeral costs which won't have been loads but enough to keep them in home bargains interior decorations and a week in the chubsters on tour van ;)
She was penniless a few years ago according to the lovely Chins, who broadcasted all her mother in laws private affairs 🙄- She probably didn’t spend her pension because she was in a home, so I suspect it built up to a nice sum of money.
I can’t honestly see her having a life insurance.

She’s got no clue and I hate that she uses dirty moulds I’ve said before but it’s not fair to those with sensitive skin or allergic reactions the way she cross contaminates 😤

I was having a look at Helen’s Facebook and Jane never comments or likes anything some best friend she is. Helen looks so much happier than Jane and content she put on the weight of course not as much as Jane mind you but looks like she’s been on holiday etc
What’s Helen’s name on Facebook?

Does she even realise how often range rovers break down/ have faults 😆😆
I love the new Range Rover, but my hubby chose the BMW. I’m glad he did as it’s beautiful to drive. Also has lots of toys .. it can reverse park itself too which is very useful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.