Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was penniless a few years ago according to the lovely Chins, who broadcasted all her mother in laws private affairs 🙄- She probably didn’t spend her pension because she was in a home, so I suspect it built up to a nice sum of money.
I can’t honestly see her having a life insurance.

What’s Helen’s name on Facebook?

I love the new Range Rover, but my hubby chose the BMW. I’m glad he did as it’s beautiful to drive. Also has lots of toys .. it can reverse park itself too which is very useful!
It’s Helen Louise

But if you struggle to find it Just search her husbands as that comes up and hers is linked as his wife 👍

Reactions: 8
She was penniless a few years ago according to the lovely Chins, who broadcasted all her mother in laws private affairs 🙄- She probably didn’t spend her pension because she was in a home, so I suspect it built up to a nice sum of money.
nothing about it adds up really as if she didn't have life insurance they would have had to pay for the funeral from any savings she had which can't have been loads as she wasn't in the home long enough to save enough for funeral and leave some to the porkers, im scratching my head trying to make sense of it all, I didn't think she was the life insurance type but im guessing Jane would have been going mad at the thought of them having to pay towards funeral costs she didn't have it.

nothing about it adds up really as if she didn't have life insurance they would have had to pay for the funeral from any savings she had which can't have been loads as she wasn't in the home long enough to save enough for funeral and leave some to the porkers, im scratching my head trying to make sense of it all, I didn't think she was the life insurance type but im guessing Jane would have been going mad at the thought of them having to pay towards funeral costs she didn't have it.
I reckon she had a little something she had forgotten about sat somewhere. I know she had been in ill health for many years and nobody seemed to look after her or her affairs so it probably came as a shock to them probably why Jane changed her tune abit too!

I think they also realised a house was never on the cards so stupidly dipped into any savings they had themselves. Will see how flush they are come winter and see if the heating goes on for once.

Reactions: 7
If she wants 20k followers all she would have to do is some try on hauls 🤩
Omg the fanny dress was an all time classic, I miss the hauls so much 😂

What’s Helen’s name on Facebook?

I love the new Range Rover, but my hubby chose the BMW. I’m glad he did as it’s beautiful to drive. Also has lots of toys .. it can reverse park itself too which is very useful!
I need one of these, I’m bleeping awful at parking 😂

It’s Helen Louise

But if you struggle to find it Just search her husbands as that comes up and hers is linked as his wife 👍
Just had a look, as you said it’s odd that chins doesn’t like any of her posts, seeing as they’re so called best friends that really strange! (I think it was was you who said about it!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she had a little something she had forgotten about sat somewhere. I know she had been in ill health for many years and nobody seemed to look after her or her affairs so it probably came as a shock to them probably why Jane changed her tune abit too!

I think they also realised a house was never on the cards so stupidly dipped into any savings they had themselves. Will see how flush they are come winter and see if the heating goes on for once.
She probably had a lot of benefits building up over the years ,she was housebound so wouldn’t have spent much I would’ve thought.

She probably had a lot of benefits building up over the years ,she was housebound so wouldn’t have spent much I would’ve thought.
that’s could be true, my grandma’s pension was so small (£80 a week!) that she now gets pension credit and other things and can’t get out to spend any of it as she is near enough housebound. Basically she paid less NI stamps back in the day so that the family would have enough money. I don’t know how it works in England, but my grandpa is in a nursing home up here 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 and all his pension except for a small portion goes towards his care. So I guess she must have had a hefty life insurance policy or savings that were under a certain amount so not used for care. I don’t know how it works really, just speculating lol. Unless bean’s grandparents gave them some ££.

I agree that it doesn’t make much sense. Maybe the Mum in law’s been paying into a funeral fund over the years, that would make more sense.

Reactions: 7
that’s could be true, my grandma’s pension was so small (£80 a week!) that she now gets pension credit and other things and can’t get out to spend any of it as she is near enough housebound. Basically she paid less NI stamps back in the day so that the family would have enough money. I don’t know how it works in England, but my grandpa is in a nursing home up here 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 and all his pension except for a small portion goes towards his care. So I guess she must have had a hefty life insurance policy or savings that were under a certain amount so not used for care. I don’t know how it works really, just speculating lol. Unless bean’s grandparents gave them some ££.
She didn’t have a carer as far as we know .I’m sure she must’ve been on some sort of disability benefits she was in really bad health for years, I’m not sure how each LA works but here if you’re in a care home you have up to a year to give up your council property you only pay a weekly charge until you’re made a permanent resident.

She didn’t have a carer as far as we know .I’m sure she must’ve been on some sort of disability benefits she was in really bad health for years, I’m not sure how each LA works but here if you’re in a care home you have up to a year to give up your council property you only pay a weekly charge until you’re made a permanent resident.
I still suspect fat tits and the bean claimed some kind of carers allowance for her. Wouldn’t be surprising, can see Chins talking him into it.

I reckon they sold some of her bits and she may have left them a few hundred quid , but her karma is losing all this money making and buying this utter crap only a few special individuals will buy 🥴
If he wasn’t so dumb and weak he would have told her to go get a full time job , her vision board looked like a 12 year old art work for school , she’s crazy 😜

Reactions: 10
Well Jane was bitching about old people getting pensions and heating allowance when they didn’t need it or have anything to spend it on so that could well be what happened.

I still suspect fat tits and the bean claimed some kind of carers allowance for her. Wouldn’t be surprising, can see Chins talking him into it.
Remember she was looking into it the first time his mum came out of hospital and used her MIL as an excuse not to work weekends in Tesco.

• Wow
ok so either someone is taking the piss or Jane is copying someone big time......I had a shower just after 6.30 and had Sara cox playing on the radio while I was in there (I like a shower boogie) anyhoo she did a dedication for someone and I kid you not it said "i'd like to say hello to my husband, we're camping at john o'groats in our van called......BERTIE" 😮 I almost dropped my loofah ;) she didn't mention a name so I was thinking which of those fabulous tattlers did that as I laughed a lot then I thought it's more likely she's copied the van life and even the name of it from someone else!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.