Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is and I’ve been looking for the right time to say that things haven’t gone well for me this year. I’ve had progression and unfortunately on my last line of treatment which they say works on average for about 9 months , fingers crossed I squeeze a bit more than 9 months and I’ve been on it since March, that’s why I’m not on here as much lately and just cramming everything I can in while I’m in a fairly decent place, apart from bleeping fatigue, it is a witch but loving my nanna naps ! Been through all the emotions, why me , hating the world but I feel eerily at peace now but sure there will be more wobbles further down the road. Plan is to stay here in Turkey until the end of September if all stays relatively stable then coming home but in the meantime I’m just getting on with being in love with life. Embrace it ladies ! #justiceforchrissie 👍
Hello Emperortooco, I'm not a well-known poster and I've never commented on your posts before as quite frankly I don't know what to say and I always think that it's better if I say nothing than say the wrong thing and possibly offend you. I am truly sorry that you are going through this but I think you have just the most amazing attitude and love of life. I have a chronic illness and know how relentless fatigue can be so just enjoy your nanna naps and watch this shitshow that Jane is entertaining us with. ❤

For an 07 plate! They saw them 2 coming
Looks like it failed its MOT twice for corrosion of sills, although I would imagine that is pretty standard for a van of this age.

For an 07 plate! They saw them 2 coming
Looks like it failed its MOT twice for corrosion of sills, although I would imagine that is pretty standard for a van of this age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wtf 😂 how desperate is she for the mince pies to come out 🥴

65DB9D88-3BE7-40C8-8176-44C04C3EBE34.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I assume the bed will be at the back doors of this van and I don't see side doors so........ how the hell is Chins going to get from the front seats into the back? Unless they plan to fit the swivel system. Oh I so wish she still had her YT channel :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Catastrophe with her birthday cake 🎂 after so many hours of preparation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I assume the bed will be at the back doors of this van and I don't see side doors so........ how the hell is Chins going to get from the front seats into the back? Unless they plan to fit the swivel system. Oh I so wish she still had her YT channel :LOL:
there is one side door

Reactions: 5
there is one side door
If they remove the balkhead they can replace the worn seats with swivel seats but that costs more money, it will also give the cramped van a lot more light. This is not going to be a cheap process, I hope Mrs Gammons left them plenty of money.

Reactions: 6
Can we just take a minute to picture how much room they will need just picture them sat on the toilet and how much width that takes up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute top tattling detective 👍

I did have a quick look and actually saw a few that would of been much more suitable as the bigger ones. DVLA says it’s sorn
I saw that, they drove it home without taxing it first :eek: and it has failed MOT couple of times for corrosion of sills but it is an old van so not that alarming.

Draining 😂😂 don’t make me laugh 😆 she does absolutely nothing 😳 the only thing she does Is Netflix and chill , she’s an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Take it they’ll not be any baby beans coming along anytime soon then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.