Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She went on moaning about this women for 5 mins for talking and promoting her small biznessss on her live , just for the record shall we just remind ourselves what chins had to say about helping out small

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Even if I was at home I would change my top , imagine going on ticktok trying to sell stuff telling people you are covered in the dinner you just ate 🤢she’s rank 😳

• Sick

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Jeez they ain’t going to fit anything in that, should’ve bought a sprinterView attachment 1493998View attachment 1494003
Should be fun watching this ! Shall we take bets on when they give up ? I know quite a lot about this not only from my time in the trade but also we we own a 7.5 metre motorhome and have seen quite a few more capable people try and fail at this as they see it as a cheap option. Typically it costs about 13-20k to convert one of these properly but c’mon folks it’s the fucking Gammons so I imagine it to be boarded out, couple of cheap sleeping bags and plastic tubs to store the copious amounts of food And bobs yer uncle Fannie’s your aunt job done ! made my day this has 😂😂😂😂

“ I wanna window put in it too “ how much do you think that costs hogbeast ? The pair of them are deluded really are. The beanbag probably slept in it last night tugging his sausage as he laid there imagining nights under the stars , fucking literally under the stars as that thing will fall to bits. I’ve got a mate who is selling his ****** conversion for 20k which is a bargain tbh (he’s just bought a motorhome plus he bought the van and got it professionally converted) Am loving the fairly low mileage for its age comment, what she won’t realise is that it will be 2nd time round the clock for that one, will be hammered to fuck !

Jeez she said Royal Mail can just get on with tracing the parcel , nevermind :rolleyes:
She really is a nasty cunt !

Maybe Chrissies mentally challenged if she’s letting her away with it

View attachment 1494273View attachment 1494274
Justice for Chrissie !!! I’d love to give that fat nonchalant face a left hook 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Jeez she said Royal Mail can just get on with tracing the parcel , nevermind :rolleyes:
They almost never find them, she won't have insured it so will only be able to claim £20 back and will still owe the customer a refund or replacement.......daft twat

LadyGarden

VIP Member
You've some catching up to do. On a break from Tesco - they're praying she doesn't go back. Reinvented herself as a wax melt boss babe cos absolutely nobody has jumped on that bandwagon. Lazier and fatter than ever. Attitude turned up a few notches. No house, happy festering in their cosy nana flat.
I think the last time I tuned in they were sitting in their car eating sandwiches in a layby. Pretty sure someone was shagging in a car near them and Jane was wetting herself with excitement when she spotted it. The pair of them certainly weren't in any rush to drive off.

Does Charlie still wear that ridiculously small beige coat?

I need to skim-read quite a few threads by the look of it!

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
651666C8-DFAB-4864-ABBD-CD06747FD995.jpeg

Yes I bet jack loves popping into Tesco to get his fav lynx Africa spray 😂

Can she just use a celebrity name on her pwoducts ?

045D02DD-D92F-4D0F-B7CE-E4F0C27D85F0.jpeg

AE67412A-7A75-40A0-BDA7-5EA4460920F1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
She's got to be. And chins takes full advantage of people who she sees as a soft touch
Yes she does , you only have to look at some of the posters comments to know what their mentality is .

These fuckers have some serious notions don't they! I can just imagine how rank the van is gonna be after them two slobs live fester in it for a few days. Eau de gammons comes to mind :poop: 💨 it will be one big massive sweat box lol 😓 📦
It'll be jet propelled around the highlands with their own greengas emissions

• Haha
I can’t believe she didn’t go with him, just dropped him off and then picked him up from the air show. It’s clearly something he enjoys going to, so why the hell doesn’t she get off her arse and get out in the real world, get some fresh air and spend the day with him 😏

she expects him to run around after her and go with her to collect the food shop, post office and all the other bullshit jobs she could do while he is at work. Yet she can’t spend a few hours outside that manky flat, doing something he wants to do 🤬

mind you thinking about it…..he probably enjoyed having a few hours peace and quiet. For once doing something that isn’t paying for her or about her in any way shape or form. I bet it was bliss for him 🤣

Firebug

Chatty Member
Why does she talk about him like he's 4 years old? No one can convince me this pair have a normal husband/wife relationship!
I once asked if Charlie was a dog on one of her lives, she did that nervous laugh which we know means she's really mad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Chins is on and is saying she hates the summer because to much pressure to be out doing stuff 😂 winter is better so she can just sit and watch tv without all the pressure 😂😂 wtf 😳

View attachment 1518503View attachment 1518504

She’s not answering this poor soul 😂

She said the van is costing a lot god knows how much the bean is spending 😂 they thought it was going to be cheap

Said she can’t share that information lolView attachment 1518514

She just said the mods can tell you ? How weird View attachment 1518528
She said he had bought sone stuff s as nd before you know it he had spent £200. That’s only the tip of the iceberg chins, it could cost you thousands

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Thought chins wanted privacy ?
Please god let them make a YouTube channel 😂
Bean and chins on tour 🥹 could you imagine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Emperortooco

VIP Member
aka piss bucket in the corner :ROFLMAO:
You can’t fit a bog in a ****** simple as that, as for the bed would have to be a rock and roll bed as you don‘t have the space for anything else. Storage comes at a premium in one of those things so they will need a fucking trailer for food alone. They really are a pair of thick nipple twisting idiots.they should’ve bought a nice tent with that dosh and you can buy separate shitters and shower tents as add ons, as fucking vanlife ain’t gonna happen !

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I think the last time I tuned in they were sitting in their car eating sandwiches in a layby. Pretty sure someone was shagging in a car near them and Jane was wetting herself with excitement when she spotted it. The pair of them certainly weren't in any rush to drive off.

Does Charlie still wear that ridiculously small beige coat?

I need to skim-read quite a few threads by the look of it!
I think they actually got rid of the camel. Probably around the time she accepted the only footwear she could fit was crocs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Hiring a campervan. Beanbag booked it a while ago as a gift for his loving wife 🤢🤢🤢 you would’ve thought that they may have got this trip out of the way before committing to doing projectberty, although we all know it will be cheap and well fucking nasty just in case they actually realise life in a cramped confined space for 2 beached whales is quite difficult ! But no twit and twat don’t think of such things 🤣🤣🤣
I can see it now he will spend a fortune on this van they’ll go on one or maybe 2 LITTLE trips. She will decide no not for them and he’ll have to sell it