Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lol when is so going to stop using that photo from 10 years ago
They’re doing a 10hr drive to collect the van but booking into a swish hotel in Windermere they might do the same on the way back only it’ll be a cheapie on booking . Com

View attachment 1541288View attachment 1541289
He loves everything about her and many others do to, they did it before and will do it together again? Blimey. Makes it sound like Jane was passed around at Beachy Head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
If you are starting to break the floor and you get that noise every time you step on it that’s a sign you need to loose some serious weight

kizzy

VIP Member
I remember a video she was doing with an exercise band on the floor and she got stuck and he’d to pull her up!! No wonder he needed physio for his back…
Yes. I remember that, and she was jealous of the physiotherapist for touching her Charlie Bean, stupid sow.

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but this pair have never even been on a basic caravan holiday as it’s beneath them and they need a lodge or hot tub so the thought of them living in a van just blows my mind 🙄 and in comparison even a Haven holiday is the ritz compared to a rusty old camper

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Well she can’t even be bothered to go visit her “best friend” but will happily go to Scotland so not a distance issue
Good point about her and Helen being besties, they haven‘t seen them since the new year before covid so that’ll soon be three years. If they were that close they would have seen each other by now. Things have been back to ‘normal’ for ages, I bet her excuse would be she’s too busy with the biznizz!

Amy’s sorting herself out!View attachment 1525078View attachment 1525079

He’ll end up having to bring her home she’ll be imagining she’s stumbled on another Texas Chainsaw Massacre and start freaking out at every creak and sound 😂

Chins will be raging at how much weight Amy has lost, good on her! Surely they will go and visit Amy when they’re in Scotland after Amy used to be desperate to meet them, her sending them food etc

• Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
Again ladies I turn my back for a minute and there’s a 30 page thread for me to read through 🤣 Have a great week all, except you chins 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Well, she said when they go out and he sees wall lights eg he always like to take a look to check it’s been done properly 😂 not that I’d take the word of the delivery guy! Yes! Remember when he was head hunted for the asst manager’s job in ‘London?’ he had a ‘company car’ and everything! Surely, it being a promotion, he was given a rise? Mind you, his commute was about 4 hours a day!!!
Ahhhh yes the good old company car 😂😂 it was a pool car Chins!!!! Even the apprentices would have been able to use it!

I’m looking forward to seeing how this van conversssshun turns out. It is a heap of shit, so I don’t think it will end well 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Lord above that last thread flew by, apologies for only realising there was a new one when we got to page 8 I have been doing nanny duties whilst son and daughter in law are are having a little holiday minus the little ones…. I’m shattered 🤣
I absolutely knew they were going to buy a camper van they honestly are a right pair of absolute fucking numpties, can you imagine her in a camper van 🤣🤣 surely she knows that all these van lifer peeps are skinny, and super athletic doesn’t she and use the van as a base for hiking etc… not sitting at beachy head with a couple of battered sausages and chips in the stifling heat while the windows steam up …. This is the funniest thing I’ve read all week 😜
It’s going to be classic Gammons, roll on Scotland 😂

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
If she puts all the money back into the business she really isn’t contributing AT ALL to the running costs of the house or food and is being kept by Charlie which is disgusting since she’s a “young” woman who is able to get out and work

Scaremongering? She’s in for a shock!!!!!
Whilst most of us are budgeting and making savings now to prepare they are off spending like mad and spending hundreds on fuel for a silly road trip

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Why does she talk about him like he's 4 years old? No one can convince me this pair have a normal husband/wife relationship!

it's like she wants to mother him. She's a complete weirdo! When Linda passed she would of loved that because she could mother him some more. I know he's not the life and soul of the party but she deprives him so much of a social life, a life beyond that flat. How he doesn't dread going home to her after work we'll never know. The whole relationship is fucked up.

In fact this will be him on his 36th birthday 🎂 lol isn't his wife so thoughtful 😅😂😂
61e0299_kindlephoto-13255614.jpg

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Fuck me she looks dog rough 🤣 her chin is almost at her nipples! She's gross scoffing like that on camera 🤮 if I asked my husband if he wanted cake in bed he'd think his luck was in and would be gutted if I pulled out a cinnamon bun!! Boring bastards

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Is that it? They won't even be able to stand up in that and they are one of the worst to convert although I can picture it now some carpet rejects on the floor an inflatable bed and a bucket living the dream
The suspension will be gone in no time with the weight of those two and him trying to fit a three bedroom house in the back, it’s only got a single back wheel they would need a Merc to fit out the inside 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Said she's so multicultural because she's talking to someone in the Netherlands , didn't know the Netherlands was a country , thought it was Belgium 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
In the members vid once he said I’d love to go for a curry and eat in and she snapped back well you know I won’t go ?

• Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
I got thinking about her and Helen’s friendship and even though Helen started off by fan girling Jane I think Jane is Jealous of Helen she had the better house (well she had a house which Jane liked to be little and claim they could have a house too if they didn’t live in such a posh area and lived in shitty cheap wales) Helen has the better marriage / chemistry and have a child as well plus Helen is naturally confident and loud (too loud lol) but Jane is just a rude old battle axe and even though they probably do talk I expect it’s mostly one sided where Jane moans about her problems non stop and Helen just has to listen.

Do you remember when Helen had her kitchen done and Jane was like OOoohhhhh it’s nice it’s smaller than I thought etc like dig Dig🙄 and I wouldn’t be surprised if Jane egged Helen on to leave youtube so she could make it all about her. Sorry random thought I’m full of them today! But someone did mention since she’s so quite to share best moments etc and it’s one that always stuck with me.
I always got the impression it was Charlie they favoured, Jared seems to really like him maybe because they were on the same wavelength 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosieposey

VIP Member
The only one i think you missed is the manifestation, crystals, law of attraction thing that she tried 😂

What is really sad is she acts all happy and content but we’ve all seen the vlogs and the podcast of them both basically crying saying things need to change and how unhappy they are and how many heath complications they have being over weight. They said it! It’s not us just making stuff up I think they are both very sad and lonely with food as their only little bit of Joy in life it’s a sorry state to get into and they are at least 3 stone heavier than those vlogs so you know deep down they aren’t happy at all.
Don't forget that weird one with the oyster shells that triggered the fartgate live 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha