Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
What 30 year old gets excited about highlighters in the shapes of ice cream 🥴
Chins can’t be bothered to go Poundland so would rather pay more and get it delivered 😂
2BD3EC58-4BB9-4A29-81F0-19462E0C9F9B.jpeg

She’s trying to work out what % of oil she should use 😂 I feel brain dead just listening
51039FDF-C098-4FF1-B90B-F2C19388BFD6.jpeg

72204874-6823-4FE6-8907-B7A8755DA4D0.jpeg

Lol

Bad she had to go university to know that 🥴

They got the van because she don’t like flying

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I can’t think of anything complementary to say about fat flaps. The way she has let herself go now she that she has snared a pensioner lookalike is a fucking disgrace. I never thought it but am beginning to think I willl outlive the jelly bellied mass of blubber. Charlies flaccid pencil dick needs all the help it can get at the minute and looking at her wobbling and wheezing must make it a bit more necrotic every day. There literally is no gap between chin and neck anymore so what the fuck are we going to call her as “chins” is no longer apt !

Her letting the tap run pretty much constantly while scrubbing the months worth of wax out of them. Why not fill the sink with hot soapy water, and put them in to soak while she is scrubbing one. Then rinse them all off when they are clean. She loves wasting stuff doesn’t she 🙄
Does the cunt not realise that there is a water shortage in her neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ”neck “ what fucking neck, sorry I digress. Yea does she not realise that there is a water shortage in her neck of the woods, let’s report her for wasting the precious liquid

She looks so unwell and I refuse to believe she is under 40 let alone under 30
40 stone ? 😂😂

And she needs to stop paying the cheap hairdresser
She’s just had it done and the roots look like months of growth ?
Go to a proper salon

that bouffant on the top of her head looks like witchetty grub !

9145DBA1-381D-45FA-AADF-DF71FA59A90E.jpeg
and get better hair and sort yourself out View attachment 1519128
Mind you, I wouldn’t fancy waking up to daft boy either.
Glad u said that as that was going to be my reply to you 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member

Remember when the bean won a football shirt and chins wanted him to resell it instead of giving it to the dad 😂 tight fucker

901D2663-05F8-42E1-9264-8507DCF1D3D3.jpeg

Looks like a scene from button moon

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
How the fuck will they fit a mattress in a ****** van with their arses and endless amount of food?! These two are fkn deranged 😂

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Swim suite 😂…Big enough to cover a suite of furniture.
Exactly! Mind she probably needs a suite of suits to fit round her, built like a fucking chieftan tank !

She got a funky swimsuit off Amazon last time for that empty hotel they stayed in , he went in the pool
But she would not go in even tho it was empty 😂 (members vid) said she could not be bothered to get her hair wet 🥴
I hope she doesn’t go swimming in a loch as she may be mistaken for the 2nd coming of Nessie !

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She's a right cunt ...Maybe the beanbag is secrectly making a mobile home for himself and will drive off into the sunset and leave the bitch on her Jack Todd .
Imagine if he met a horny housewife on a camper van forum and fucked off with her, be better than the lazy one he’s lumbered with now!

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
She really gives me the ick watching her, she looks like a complete farty breath fish biscuit these days! she makes Tan look clean!
Looks like that fatty dinner lady that’s always angry every school had one a total battle axe

She said she had booked to get her nails done for her 30th as well which is an odd thing to say if you apparently just had them done as she didn’t say “again” maybe she’s doing them herself with that Amazon shit she bought a few years ago to save pennies lol

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Maybe she's going wild swimming whilst she's up there, never mind Nessie watch our for the gammon in her suite 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
It is and I’ve been looking for the right time to say that things haven’t gone well for me this year. I’ve had progression and unfortunately on my last line of treatment which they say works on average for about 9 months , fingers crossed I squeeze a bit more than 9 months and I’ve been on it since March, that’s why I’m not on here as much lately and just cramming everything I can in while I’m in a fairly decent place, apart from fucking fatigue, it is a bitch but loving my nanna naps ! Been through all the emotions, why me , hating the world but I feel eerily at peace now but sure there will be more wobbles further down the road. Plan is to stay here in Turkey until the end of September if all stays relatively stable then coming home but in the meantime I’m just getting on with being in love with life. Embrace it ladies ! #justiceforchrissie 👍
We’ll be here sending health and healing your way, laughter is the best medicine we can sure manage that on here ( thanks Jane and Charlie) life is fickle we could all be at Putins mercy before the years out we need to grab it while we can , some of us more than others but it’s not over till it’s over ❤

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
She’s exhausted doesn’t know what’s wrong with her…nothing to do with the extra person she’s carrying.

• Haha

ohhreeally

Independent???? Are they actually stupid in that family? She can't even go to the post office, her slave has to go

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
My pretty, strong independent daughter, who could that be?’ No idea Sharon Martine….no idea 🤔 the only one we know is Jane and it’s obviously not her…can you give us a clue?

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach472

Chatty Member
Mr472 and I rented an old vw camper for our honeymoon and did a road trip in Ireland. It was fantastic as we are outdoorsy types, took our dog, lots of hiking, sea swimming, riding horses on the beach then finding lovely little pubs to eat in and drinking far too much. No way I would have been arsed cooking in the van. I'm sure Chins and the Bean will have a similar experience 🤣

Pmsl now imagining Chins on a horse, would need a bloody shire or a clydesdale.

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Someone asked why she was closing the website ,she said they're off on holiday , there's no hope that van will be ready for the 29th 🤷‍♀️

What are they going in ?
Hiring a campervan. Beanbag booked it a while ago as a gift for his loving wife 🤢🤢🤢 you would’ve thought that they may have got this trip out of the way before committing to doing projectberty, although we all know it will be cheap and well fucking nasty just in case they actually realise life in a cramped confined space for 2 beached whales is quite difficult ! But no twit and twat don’t think of such things 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha