Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s not sure what sink to get for the van as the kitchen will be small , she wants to cook outside of the van 🥴

It’s not as expensive as you think buying a van 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Firebug

Chatty Member
I’m not even the customer and I’m enraged for them! I was very tempted to contact them and tell them they have rights and can cancel the order and demand a refund if nothings arrived!
Fuming, she is a fraud. She said she'd never use Paypal and I bet this is why, with Paypal, customers can get their money back quickly and if she can't prove a delivery then they side with the customer. I just looked on her site, how is this even legal, she has no information about delivery, refunds, T&C or even listing ingredients and allergins on products. Hate to say it, but if you're simple enough to buy from MLJ then slap it up!

Disneylover

VIP Member
You live by the sea, Chins!! When I lived by the sea, I constantly saw white feathers from seagulls. Also, your huzzzzbind shares something personal like that with you (having not long lost his mum and is probably still grieving), why would you put it on instagram? Heartless moron.
I thought the same, why would she even share it?! What a tit she is. I love how she tries to act all concerned when she fucking detested the woman!

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Well it’s Eastbourne air show today so let’s see if she really is the amazing supportive loving wife she makes out and they actually attend or if she sends Charlie on his own if he’s allowed out

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I’m sure they said they were flying up and then picking up the camper. I remember thinking how amusing it would be seeing her squeeze into the airplane shitter.

• Haha

ohhreeally

Why does she talk about him like he's 4 years old? No one can convince me this pair have a normal husband/wife relationship!

• Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
My husband and I make a great team, we've fitted our kitchen, and bathroom, built sheds and decorated but when he buys something as his hobby (mainly motorbike stuff) I let him get on with it.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
You can’t fit a bog in a ****** simple as that, as for the bed would have to be a rock and roll bed as you don‘t have the space for anything else. Storage comes at a premium in one of those things so they will need a fucking trailer for food alone. They really are a pair of thick nipple twisting idiots.they should’ve bought a nice tent with that dosh and you can buy separate shitters and shower tents as add ons, as fucking vanlife ain’t gonna happen !
I think they're modelling it on a polly pocket sized van 😂 nothing will fit in after the mattress and where will she put the chopping board, saucepans, utensils and 36 bags of groceries????

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Why does she talk about him like he's 4 years old? No one can convince me this pair have a normal husband/wife relationship!
Me neither! I find them a very odd couple. She loves to portray them as some kind of celebrity, inspirational couple, when in reality they seem to be really co-dependant. They don’t seem to have any friends, she can’t do a thing without him, he enables her to the nth degree, he has no backbone where’s she’s concerned and, although I sometimes think he should stand up to her, his self esteem seems to be on the floor and, to be honest, who could put up with him either? He could bore for his country and it seems he was as desperate as her to find a partner! I don’t imagine either of them were beating potential partners off with a stick!

• Heart