Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
When they get to Scotland are they just stationed in a park the whole week ? 🥴
She’s gonna absolutely hate it these things are for people who love the outdoors the van is not designed for sleeping in all day while you are in some sort of food coma 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Somebody will be giving her a Glasgow Kiss, they’ll think it’s Rab C and Marydoll 😂

She made that batch in record time can’t wait to get stuck into her Chicken Tikka Masala with mint sauce and poppadoms
And I bet you any money after eating all that they’ll still have a brew and a bun in bed later 🤢

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Rust is not a quick fix I hope they really had a good look under the van otherwise that will be failing the first MOT transits are known for the floors rusting out if she’s no idea how to fix that why even bother she’s done no research

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
She needs to refund the customer asap and then claim via Royal Mail not make the customer wait for Royal Mail I doubt she even puts return to sender addresses so if that’s lost it will be sat on a shelf in a sorting office somewhere until it’s thrown in the bin because it’s no identity or purpose and very much doubt she does track else she could tell you where it is trying to cut corners in business ends up costly in the long run

monga

VIP Member
She said she's sorting it out off the live ,don't ask her on the live just email or message..

• Wow

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Bean polished off the carbonara u could hear him heavy breathing and chewing. The kitchen floor sounds like it’s about to give way it’s creaking that much. They’re gonna stuff cinnamon buns in bed

• Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
She gets out of her pit at lunchtime? im sorry....what??? Charlie is being taken for a bigger mug than we thought, he's up early and goes to work and she has a lay in like a teenager, what an absolute state she is, talk about wasting your life. She's grim.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
It is and I’ve been looking for the right time to say that things haven’t gone well for me this year. I’ve had progression and unfortunately on my last line of treatment which they say works on average for about 9 months , fingers crossed I squeeze a bit more than 9 months and I’ve been on it since March, that’s why I’m not on here as much lately and just cramming everything I can in while I’m in a fairly decent place, apart from fucking fatigue, it is a bitch but loving my nanna naps ! Been through all the emotions, why me , hating the world but I feel eerily at peace now but sure there will be more wobbles further down the road. Plan is to stay here in Turkey until the end of September if all stays relatively stable then coming home but in the meantime I’m just getting on with being in love with life. Embrace it ladies ! #justiceforchrissie 👍
You are such a brave woman and have such a sparkle about you. I wish we were mates in the real world because you sound like an incredible human being. X
Tattle hugs all round for everyone 💕

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
This is why she is failing, she has alienated all the real customers with her cheeky replies to answers, mods banning them for asking sensible questions. I got banned for asking if all the beans, glitter and tissue paper were necessary if she was an ethical company concerned about the environment. a mod jumped down my throat saying Jane could run her business as she sees fit, then Jane said ban than women, nobody wants to hear that sort of thing. Well, Jane that is the reason you have no customers, it's not who you ban but the manner in how you come across that makes people scroll on by you and find a nicer, kinder, cleaner and better company. Only yourself to blame.
This is spades! She’s so cocky and nasty behind a screen. She just cannot stand anyone pointing out anything to her, is it any wonder she lost her customer service job at Tesco?! They gave her a ‘pickers’ job so that she really didn’t have to deal with customers, except maybe point them in the direction of the beans etc. Bet she huffed and puffed about that too! No wonder they shoved her out the back to collect the turkeys! Her brain stopped evolving at around 13, she’s like a stroppy, immature teenager. Horrible, horrible woman.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
What is the point of this packing on a live when she’s has to label everything she’s putting in these boxes 📦 all she says is I will do that after the live ?
she has to get it all out the box again, no wonder it takes her so long

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
You could put put a funfair on the layout on paper don’t mean it’s actually gonna fit , can’t wait to see the finished results in 8 years

• Haha