Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She’s losing the will to live she had to end up binning the bag of soap, the place is a mess she can put up with it much longer View attachment 1512533
She will be stomping about demanding Charwee get them a bigger house.

Did I hear her say it’s too small or something (the ‘office’ that is)? Chins, if you think that’s small, wait until you and the beanbag are squeeeeeezed into wee Berty 🤣🤣

Also, that whipped soap looks like the chips and cheese I spewed up when I was 18 after drinking a copious amount of apple sourz.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Thinking of you Emperortooco, and sending love.
Thank you so much, means a lot xx❤

You are such a brave woman and have such a sparkle about you. I wish we were mates in the real world because you sound like an incredible human being. X
Tattle hugs all round for everyone 💕
Ah don’t set me off bleating again ! Believe you me I’m not brave, you don’t see my dark moments and I have plenty of those ! I’m not incredible either just making the best of this shitshow , you would too believe you me my friend xx❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lord above that last thread flew by, apologies for only realising there was a new one when we got to page 8 I have been doing nanny duties whilst son and daughter in law are are having a little holiday minus the little ones…. I’m shattered 🤣
Jeez they ain’t going to fit anything in that, should’ve bought a sprinterView attachment 1493998View attachment 1494003
I absolutely knew they were going to buy a camper van they honestly are a right pair of absolute fucking numpties, can you imagine her in a camper van 🤣🤣 surely she knows that all these van lifer peeps are skinny, and super athletic doesn’t she and use the van as a base for hiking etc… not sitting at beachy head with a couple of battered sausages and chips in the stifling heat while the windows steam up …. This is the funniest thing I’ve read all week 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Oh fuck she’s getting the vision board out !

05386094-3147-4291-AA24-612E26FE46FF.jpeg

She’s stunned as the poxy van was on her vision board from February, along with a Range Rover, yea you can dream Jane! Getting welded tomorrow £30 an hour , skinflint wants to know if it’s good value. Been quoted £320 plus vat for a sliding window . She said they wouldn’t have got the van if fat lad hadn’t sold his car and he doesn’t use it now his mam has gone, really the fat twat couldn’t fit in it !

Fuck me Chrissy the melt keeps on getting kicked out, awhh bless , I have no sympathy with her now as she should have kicked chins into touch when she didn’t get her order

Last edited:
  • Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
I would be interested to know the family dynamic when mum and dad split and how old they were I feel it’s been since then she’s always been treated like the special child her brother seems much more mature and normal.

I think she stayed with mummy who gave into her spoilt her and fed her up. Saying that though I’m sure she’s said before herself an Charlie lived with her dad when they got together? 🤔
Looking at the size of her Mum, it’s evident that they’ve lived on unhealthy calorific food. Her brother is slim, but some people have a faster metabolism to burn it off. I imagine neither her Mum or Chins have ever exercised.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
She’s just said her stickers are lopsided a bit like herself and laughed well at least she’s got one thing right

• Haha
  • Wow

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Well I’m sure those two by two planks of wood they’re gluing into the van will hold them nicely going by the state of the Next sofa after a few weeks of use 😂

I’m sure he could hold up the Leaning Tower Of Pisa by this stage 😅
Listen that van will only get one outing before it’s left to gather dust like the “little” sports car

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
When we went down to Silverstone got the GP there was a couple who had a vw van, wasn’t a camper they had chucked a mattress in originally and then everything else was piled on top !! They used to have a little cooking area in there she said but you couldn’t swing a cat so they decided to buy everything so they could cook outside, lovely idea and they probably do it a bit where they lived in Cornwall but the weather was shite on the Saturday and all I can remember was me n Mr Tooco sat in our swanky MH necking Prosecco and g&t howling at those 2 getting battered by the wind and rain as she tried to cook. I did invite them in actually , couldn’t be that much of a cruel bastard but the gear they had with them was unbelievable and they had an awning that they now slept in as the van was packed to the roof every time they went away ! Good luck hogbeast you are gonna need it 😂😂😂

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Wow Just shows you what she actually looks like in daylight with no filter 😵💫 absolutely savage

Omg u can hear all the floor creaking when she moves 😂😂😂

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
So lashedoutuk pointed out that chins had removed her as mod, chins never replied so lashed has said ‘are we ok” and the cunt that is chins has totally blanked her mmmmm
A4366A9A-D020-45DA-9865-863605DC1C3F.jpeg

And Chrissy is on for her usual dose of tea and sympathy, I can’t be arsed with her as she goes on like the eternal victim ! Get yerself away from this fat fraudster and you may be happier in life !

• Wow
  • Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Jane is the annoying, dim colleague with an opinion on everything and blames everything and everyone when she cocks up then puts on her whiney, toddler voice to gain sympathy.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Probably why her sales are limited to her usual posse of minions, anyone else tuning in would find it repulsive to purchase products from a woman with her hygiene standards 🤢