Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For god sake Chrissey get a bleeping life !!!!
Hey this could be a thread suggestion just change the bleeping !! @monga said it’s going to be boring now she is off grid (hope not for her sake) so we need something to occupy ourselves.How about a best of chins and Chawlee, could be your favourite or not moment, best set of nails award, will struggle there obviously as all her manis are shite but there must be one that looks at least presentable for 10mins, Charlie’s most humiliating moment , although that would be easy, the day he married pissy hairy fungal flaps, the list is endless !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she’s not going to compare herself to other wax venders they buy most of the stock and it’s only little old her making from scratch ,she has to keep reminding herself of that.
Reckons everyone buys their wax melts in, that’s funny, because most of the people who have done really well with their “little” businesses, actually make the snap bars themselves from scratch too. They buy the bath and body products in but not the wax. Proves she doesn’t know what she is talking about. Also they are all making a success with their businesses, expanding their range of products, extending their home unit premises, or moving to bigger units etc. where as in the same amount of time these others have progressed, Jane is still stuck in that cramped “little” spare room, and takes 4 days to pack and post peoples orders 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Can someone fill me in with any details regarding this trip? I saw something about them staying in a hotel? Aren’t they staying in the van? Are they realy just hiring a fuel thirsty van to do the drive (top speed of 45 due to weight will take forever) I’m just so confused by this whole thing 😂

Reactions: 6
Can someone fill me in with any details regarding this trip? I saw something about them staying in a hotel? Aren’t they staying in the van? Are they realy just hiring a fuel thirsty van to do the drive (top speed of 45 due to weight will take forever) I’m just so confused by this whole thing 😂
They’re doing a 10hr drive to collect the van but booking into a swish hotel in Windermere they might do the same on the way back only it’ll be a cheapie on booking . Com

12732D46-3D4A-4A2D-8063-63A366177B6C.jpeg
EEC74437-4F01-4AD5-962D-21D825E0AB65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not bad for 2 months work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unless daft boy is also illiterate, Jane obviously wrote the whole thing herself…didn’t you ‘bubba?’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder how the chubbercise class is going? Y’know the one she went to for 2 weeks? Daft boy was also going back to football on Monday nights (they would have to find something to do on the same night) and of course, after she stopped going to her class, he didn’t go back to his…he probably wanted to but it was easier just to give in to her whining.

Reactions: 8
Lady again! Sorry but it absolutely creases me. We need a thread title with LADY in there 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you all seen her insta much love Jane story 😂😂 hilarious 😆

A3E568BA-E056-4063-8F06-A521DBCA0D15.jpeg

First official day off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even tho she is on holiday
31AAF22D-3076-4D2C-B0E2-2C8720CF7053.jpeg
she’s still worked

She’s shutting down for R&R 😂 god love her

9DFD1BFB-5859-4636-B5B0-1C49F88C985A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol when is so going to stop using that photo from 10 years ago
They’re doing a 10hr drive to collect the van but booking into a swish hotel in Windermere they might do the same on the way back only it’ll be a cheapie on booking . Com

View attachment 1541288View attachment 1541289
He loves everything about her and many others do to, they did it before and will do it together again? Blimey. Makes it sound like Jane was passed around at Beachy Head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.