Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you not leave the website open so people can still purchase if they want too 😂
B8BCA807-5F7F-458B-A531-96A6D35DE6AF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha she’s still busy working, she wrote some headings in a notebook! The woman is deluded!

Reactions: 9
She’s been very busy! She’s written ‘Games’ in a notebook. What is this nonsense, he loves her, many others do to? Who are these people who love her? Her mother, obviously…but many others??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been very busy! She’s written ‘Games’ in a notebook. What is this nonsense, he loves her, many others do to? Who are these people who love her? Her mother, obviously…but many others??
Chrissie, Alison, Amy, Jesus lady, Toni Cabbage Patch, the spud guy. Everyone loves Jane! We’re just jealous haters 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Toni ‘I haven’t been reported’ Anal seems to have disappeared! She spent a fortune buying all the mucky dips! (Not a typo 😉) and Amy seems to have had a light bulb moment and abandoned ship too. Now she‘s got poor Chrissey and growing-with-Jesus who is counting the dates she has with her 12 year boyfriend…what a motley crew!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re husband is an overweight drippy hen pecked specimen who needed to grow a pair years ago 🙄 oh and a husband is never a promise of a friend forever a quick look at divorce statistics will tell you that you daft bat.
Mustn’t apply to her Charwee bean 🫘

They’re the cringiest couple I’ve ever had the misfortune to watch 😂
3D48E6C3-2043-4404-ABD4-33C65CBB3CE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got thinking about her and Helen’s friendship and even though Helen started off by fan girling Jane I think Jane is Jealous of Helen she had the better house (well she had a house which Jane liked to be little and claim they could have a house too if they didn’t live in such a posh area and lived in crappy cheap wales) Helen has the better marriage / chemistry and have a child as well plus Helen is naturally confident and loud (too loud lol) but Jane is just a rude old battle axe and even though they probably do talk I expect it’s mostly one sided where Jane moans about her problems non stop and Helen just has to listen.

Do you remember when Helen had her kitchen done and Jane was like OOoohhhhh it’s nice it’s smaller than I thought etc like dig Dig🙄 and I wouldn’t be surprised if Jane egged Helen on to leave youtube so she could make it all about her. Sorry random thought I’m full of them today! But someone did mention since she’s so quite to share best moments etc and it’s one that always stuck with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I got thinking about her and Helen’s friendship and even though Helen started off by fan girling Jane I think Jane is Jealous of Helen she had the better house (well she had a house which Jane liked to be little and claim they could have a house too if they didn’t live in such a posh area and lived in crappy cheap wales) Helen has the better marriage / chemistry and have a child as well plus Helen is naturally confident and loud (too loud lol) but Jane is just a rude old battle axe and even though they probably do talk I expect it’s mostly one sided where Jane moans about her problems non stop and Helen just has to listen.

Do you remember when Helen had her kitchen done and Jane was like OOoohhhhh it’s nice it’s smaller than I thought etc like dig Dig🙄 and I wouldn’t be surprised if Jane egged Helen on to leave youtube so she could make it all about her. Sorry random thought I’m full of them today! But someone did mention since she’s so quite to share best moments etc and it’s one that always stuck with me.
I always got the impression it was Charlie they favoured, Jared seems to really like him maybe because they were on the same wavelength 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I always got the impression it was Charlie they favoured, Jared seems to really like him maybe because they were on the same wavelength 😅
I think it got to that point and Charlie seemed very fond of Helen 😂 wonder if Jane still sends Jared a 10p colouring book at Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.