Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
I can guarantee it won't get anywhere near finished. They'll have it up for sale by Christmas
The van will have to go by Christmas so she can have the cash for more 🍫 choclit advent calendars for her and the bean lad lol because she takes 11 months off her 'diet' for Christmas celebrations binges 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

lexiloo

VIP Member
She cut the bottom of the piece of paper off where it said lucky dip but was reminding people that if they buy them from her website they’ll be sent separately as TikTok use Evri and she uses RM.
no wonder she got booted off, stupid bint

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I would be interested to know the family dynamic when mum and dad split and how old they were I feel it’s been since then she’s always been treated like the special child her brother seems much more mature and normal.

I think she stayed with mummy who gave into her spoilt her and fed her up. Saying that though I’m sure she’s said before herself an Charlie lived with her dad when they got together? 🤔
Did she ? I always thought she lived with her dad .

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
That’s the thing if you really want a transit van at least get the long wheel base high top version not the smallest most basic one it’s not even big enough to carry most companies equipment let alone carry this pair a fridge bed and toilet

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s run out of oil and has been trying to squeeze the last drop out for two mins and oh it’s just enough 😝
1B38FC9A-3E97-4C81-9873-CCB119C6742F.jpeg

3243EC2F-11E8-47F8-B383-1FB2843FFAD2.jpeg

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Wow she’s giving out medical advise 😳😳
She can’t even wash out a jug why would you be asking her 😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
So are they taking their car if they’re driving up, does that mean the bean will be driving the motor home and her the car 🤔

monga

VIP Member
Poor Chrissy needs to get out more instead of throwing all her money into MLJ
81AD3957-686E-476F-9450-D439680ED93C.jpeg
9DCBDC77-BA05-42F7-A105-28B6573D28ED.jpeg

• Sad
Says she sometimes has a dunker after she comes off live. She has gone off to bed. Will be having a ginger nut…..aka as a whole packet, a cup of tea and a glass of water 🙄

monga

VIP Member
The sponge has decayed even more 🤢 shelves are packed, she said the facecloths are really good qual -a -tee and 💯 cotton
5D459744-9572-40BE-B9A2-16C5FDAFA670.jpeg
358954AF-6FC6-44E8-9F44-7E850648905E.jpeg
F3F2B88F-12E9-457B-B8C2-2E5DF5CAB2F0.jpeg

21D9C7F6-CA4C-41C9-ACE7-B5B8304D5A13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Said she comes on in the evening because that’s when her business is the busiest. That’s funny because she has pretty much the same number of watchers in the day as she does at night 💁🏼‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
  • Haha