Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Said she wants to visit Loch Lomond and Ben Nevis said there’s a beach starting with A they’ll be visiting
Like fuck will they well unless there is food or ice cream then they might manage it other wise not a chance they will actually go outside

Reactions: 6

Firebug

Chatty Member
there is one side door
If they remove the balkhead they can replace the worn seats with swivel seats but that costs more money, it will also give the cramped van a lot more light. This is not going to be a cheap process, I hope Mrs Gammons left them plenty of money.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
This woman can't afford heating despite the fact that her tenancy would expect her to hear the flat to prevent damp etc.and she can't afford to refund the £100 order. When they move out they will end up owing the landlord rather then getting their deposit back

If I were Chrissy I would take note that Jane does not own a business and therefore she could just take Jane to small claims court and make an example of her...
If poor Chrissy is typical of Jane’s followers and buyers without being disrespectful they seem to be challenged in the intelligence side of things so she probably wouldn’t have a clue about her rights and will just let the hogbeast walk all over her

Is Chrissie the woman that always commented on her MLJ TikTok vids
Yea as she commented that she hadn’t received an order and chins is being her usual cunty self about it

• Wow
This is why she is failing, she has alienated all the real customers with her cheeky replies to answers, mods banning them for asking sensible questions. I got banned for asking if all the beans, glitter and tissue paper were necessary if she was an ethical company concerned about the environment. a mod jumped down my throat saying Jane could run her business as she sees fit, then Jane said ban than women, nobody wants to hear that sort of thing. Well, Jane that is the reason you have no customers, it's not who you ban but the manner in how you come across that makes people scroll on by you and find a nicer, kinder, cleaner and better company. Only yourself to blame.
not only do most people who could be potential customers get banned, but half of the people who have been mods have disappeared. Where’s toni anal? That Tommy guy? The current mods seems to be new people

monga

VIP Member
Did someone buy the sponge 😬
D6852F98-F949-4982-B906-49197548E44B.jpeg

We know what she’ll request for her 30th
36EB626C-10FD-4A33-BEA2-1F9F136FC88C.jpeg
1991CC3C-339A-4FB9-BC1C-A6F045E80797.jpeg

They’re staying in Lake Windermere in a hotel to break the journey up if they feel they need to stop on the way back they’ll book somewhere cheap..,.I thought they were having a van holiday

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Those ridiculous glasses, can’t believe she wore them on her wedding day. She has contact lenses so why not use them on special occasions.

She can’t!! 🙄
To think Amy probably followed her for her WL journey and here she is showing Chins how it's done .

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
carebearcrew 🤮 she looks like Jane's typical follower, tacky, delusional and like her house is full of live, laugh, love signs
You’re spot on Lexi, carebear aka scarebear/begbear (as she’s known on her thread) is lazy, delusional, manipulative, the list goes on. At least her and chins have plenty in common 😂

• Haha
She said she’s not going to compare herself to other wax venders they buy most of the stock and it’s only little old her making from scratch ,she has to keep reminding herself of that.
Reckons everyone buys their wax melts in, that’s funny, because most of the people who have done really well with their “little” businesses, actually make the snap bars themselves from scratch too. They buy the bath and body products in but not the wax. Proves she doesn’t know what she is talking about. Also they are all making a success with their businesses, expanding their range of products, extending their home unit premises, or moving to bigger units etc. where as in the same amount of time these others have progressed, Jane is still stuck in that cramped “little” spare room, and takes 4 days to pack and post peoples orders 🤦🏼‍♀️