Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
If they can’t deal with some rust I can just imagine them fitting fucking gas or electric actually even cutting a window in themselves will be hilarious it’s a very expensive peoject to have let alone the up keep and yearly cost TAX MOT FUEL INSURANCE

Reactions: 5

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Hope he’s more successful than he was tagging Boohoo Man 😂View attachment 1496005
Probs borrowed it from work

This is what the fat twat should be doing instead of sitting in her office all day “chatting”. This lady does everything herself, has no help and has 2 kids to look after but she works her ass off now she’s doing fairs etc
B1C9FDC1-178B-4966-ADE3-B94C13F5AFE9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Said she can send was melts and home fragrance internationally , but the postage is too expensive 😂

She’s so so thick

Chins has told the bean to
Bring pizzas home tome 😂😂

Said it would be £15 to send international and she would feel awful charging that , erm she charges £4.99 to send hoover discs 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
I hope Skye does not have any issues with her order 😂 seems like she might be a handful 🥴
She'll be getting high on those banana scented snap bars made with dodgy Chinese oils mixed by the Carol Vorderman of the waxmelt world 😂

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
It will if they do it properly …
They won’t!!

Is brookiesheavenscents on you tube, insta, or Tiktok?

Being a “medical person” I would far rather see her looking after the ‘inside’ of her body!
They mainly do tik Tok 3 or 4 nights a week and they’re on Instagram