Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
#MyIdoles
121A3304-0CAC-4D2A-9A33-1BBF32527C5C.jpeg

How can she be uploading to the gov site if her business canโ€™t be found? How would people know if she was or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
You can see how small the back of that van is , how on earth are these two munters gonna hoilday in that ๐Ÿฅน let alone knock up a xxxxl spag bol
If they even had of went for a sprinter they're that bit bigger at least one of them would've fitted in it ๐Ÿ˜‚ they'll have to map out a toilet route there's no hope she'll be able to take a :poop: in that .

• Haha

slimcity

It'll need sound proofing for all the farts and shits she'll be banging out. Just thinking about everything deep fried she'll be eating in Scotland no wonder she was getting in training with the battered sausage and fish the other week
She will be farting soap bubbles the way she is going. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
They are so good, I ordered a bubble pop on Sunday night and it came Tuesday morning. And that was Royal Mail, who Chins is always moaning about. Itโ€™s not Royal Mail that is the issue fat tits, itโ€™s YOU and your laziness!
โ€œFat Titsโ€
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Fucking killed me

• Haha
Reactions: 4

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Imagine being 29 and the highlight of the day is taking a cream cake to bed and a pork pie with a cup of tea ๐Ÿฅด sheโ€™s so delusional making out she has not eaten for days ๐Ÿ™„ and making shit soap and wax at 11 at night for absolutely no money whatsoever ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ gotta love chins sheโ€™s a hoot for all the wrong reasons ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1515672

Look how happy she is ๐Ÿ˜‚
What is she eating? It looks repulsive

I still can't get over the fact they took a cake and a pork pie to bed ๐Ÿ˜‚ who wants sexy time in a bed filled with rotting crumbs? then again who wants sexy time with the gammons??

I bet they didn't brush their teeth after them too, imagine pork pie breath being in your face all night ๐Ÿคฎ
I would imagine they both have grotty breath with the amount of rubbish food they eat. ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 4