Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Almost filled this thread already, let's hear your title suggestions folks.....can't be too long or won't fit and swearing is not allowed....sadly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This just shows how much of an amateur she is at this whole “play shop” business. I have sold a few old phones on eBay after I have had an upgrade, and luckily I have never had one go missing yet. Obviously if it did get lost, then the buyer would get a refund, and I would claim off the insurance I paid when I paid for the postage. I have never had nor probably ever will own my own business, but even I have the common sense to make sure that a parcel I am sending, is fully tracked and insured to the value of the goods inside. Ultimately because if I didn’t insure it properly and it got lost it would be me that loses out, how can she not understand that 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not like she is the one paying for the postage out of her own pocket, the customer is.

She should have multiple postage options outlined on her website. All of which should be tracked and insured. There should also be a cheaper postage option, for the people who order single items that are small, thin and lightweight. Things like a pack of hoover discs, or car air freshener that could go in a small jiffybag. Those things don’t necessarily need to be tracked or insured, because they cost pence to replace, but they certainly don’t need a £3.90 or whatever it is postage charge. Thinking about it, the money she makes overcharging on the postage for some customers orders, it’s what is making up for the loss on profit of some items she sells 🤦🏼‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
Said she hasn’t noticed a drop in sales 🤣 probably because all two of her trusty buyers are still purchasing
129ADF68-A1ED-4023-BC08-827501FA8F6A.jpeg

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I wonder has his uncle been made a trustee
considering the beans a bit mentally challenged I do think there’s something going on with both of them in that regard even how people comment on their SM all points that way, Maybe that’s why his mum was so protective of him.

monga

VIP Member
They must be only spending the weekend in the van by the way she was talking :rolleyes: must be letting charwee have a couple of days of fun before she takes on her spoilt pwincess role again ,spent looking out of the window of a hotel room surrounded in snacks .

Rosieposey

VIP Member
It'll need sound proofing for all the farts and shits she'll be banging out. Just thinking about everything deep fried she'll be eating in Scotland no wonder she was getting in training with the battered sausage and fish the other week

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I cannot believe she's suggested a hog roast, they'll think the pig walked in alive when she arrives! They also feed a lot of people and cost a fair bit, how many people does she think will go? she'll end up with some iceland turkey twizzlers instead once she sees the cost!!
She’s hoping for a hundred .

• Haha
  • Wow