Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Why’s everyone gifting Chrissy wax mewts? Fat twat should have sent her another package

Reactions: 10

monga

VIP Member
£3.99 shipping but free on her TikTok shop.
DDEDA2C7-8A45-4553-B885-E9A1600E1BF7.jpeg
1A3169F2-2E19-49AE-BA60-44AFA0680A27.jpeg

Charlie went to the air show alone

• Wow
  • Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s called the bean in and said can you put the fan on she’s sweating 😅 how fucking lazy can you get 🥹

Is this women off her head 🥴🥴
6411CEBB-D39D-4DF4-AB1A-A5837A81C901.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

mummy_3

Chatty Member
The flats getting too small cos she's taking up all the bloody room :ROFLMAO: iv never known someones ear lobes getting fatter with them, not as big as her's are getting anyway

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She said earlier the she does not really have trolls comment they just watch 👁
Said she will never ever go back to YouTube she likes having her privacy , cunts just had an intimate moment with a dairylea dunker live for all to watch while wearing a bib 😳 now that should be private 🤢😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Cleaning like Mrs Hinch
Slimming World (and muscle foods, calorie counting)
Nadia and husband "funny" videos
Reselling on eBay
Oyster shell opening
Product testing
Hotel reviews
Podcasts
Girl gamer
Make your own crap and flog it
Boss babe pyramid schemes
Selling stuff on tiktok
Van life

I updated the list lol, both very good shouts!
Mukbang Queen and dogger 😂

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I bet when poor old Mrs G saw the engagement photos, that’s when she realised her beloved Charlie was under Jane‘s super sized thumb for life, how depressing.
I love how these threads move faster now she’s not even on YouTube, I bet she’ raging
I find that since quitting youtube she’s even more vile knowing things get deleted once they’ve ended so she gives us much more to talk about because she really has no filter

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Hope that’s Gorrilla glue he’s using it’ll need to be pretty tough snd hard wearing 😅
It’s probably what he’s collected from his wank mags, imagine it to be more like a paste due to lack of firing ! Poor bastard

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
View attachment 1525269

She’s always on making things difficult 😂

She said people in her industry are all unique, she likes to talk about what people have for dinner and have singsongs, it’s not all sell, sell,sell 😂

View attachment 1525287

Poor Chrissy must be very lonely .

Chins said she wants to have a little meet-up, she wants to have a Christmas party they could all pay £10 and hire a venue , they could have a hog roast and she’ll supply the wax melt goodie bags, they could get a place that allows you to bring your own drink.

View attachment 1525297
Will never happen. Just like the big u tube meet up in a park never happened

• Haha
I wonder, because TikTok warned her about her violation the other day, maybe they are keeping an eye on her lives incase she did it again. Well jane if you want to use TikTok as a way to promote and sell your goods, then you have to abide by their terms and conditions 💁🏼‍♀️ If you don’t then they might just ban you permanently, then where’s your “little” bizness going to be

• Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
EBDADFF3-8154-4B28-A647-980266E32A1A.jpeg
C94E9E75-3D35-486E-B69B-67408E6849C6.jpeg

Bottom of box does not even meet 😂

Not even bubble wrapped just chucked in
6F4AEDA5-C06D-48CE-B5FB-D6A4B2096C0D.jpeg

Looks like a brain in a jar 🧠

C754E7AF-9EF6-46A0-B0D2-F74726EBD86D.jpeg
0EBD5D54-5DBF-46AB-928B-37C6E3C774D1.jpeg

Them wax melts just chucked in not wrapped up how do they not all break 🫣

She’s had a nap this afternoon and she was snoring really loud the bean recorded it

She’s gonna to have to put her washing machine on at night to save money 💰

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Proves the beanbag has been left an inheritance if they're still not feeling the pinch , she used to cry over the price of a reduced pizza .

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Just catching up so let me get this straight, she's litchralllyyyy outgrown the dinky toy sports car so they've had to buy a van to squeeze her arse into! Be cheaper just losing a bit of weight hun, what next a crane wagon

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I don’t see the point of her there, she could be doing orders or making …it’s clear Mrs G left Charlie a fair amount if he’s able to take so much time off and she’s basically closed MLJ when before he couldn’t even accept furlough and that’s when he was working long hours and her in Tesco.