Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Jeez they ain’t going to fit anything in that, should’ve bought a sprinter
7C1F359E-582D-4A1B-A387-65D0CB64109E.jpeg
F0A657A6-348E-4334-8275-AC0AFE2B2906.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

NighttimeNurse

Cleaning like Mrs Hinch
Slimming World (and muscle foods, calorie counting)
Nadia and husband "funny" videos
Reselling on eBay
Oyster shell opening
Product testing
Hotel reviews
Podcasts
Girl gamer
Make your own crap and flog it
Boss babe pyramid schemes
Selling stuff on tiktok
Van life

I updated the list lol, both very good shouts!

• Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
That van is giving me the giggles, they won't even fit the food they take in there let along those two having room to sleep, it'll be like that episode of only fools and horses with all the blow up dolls squished in the car with their faces squashed up against the windows looking like they're gasping for air
They’ll tow a trailer on the back for all the food 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She was saying that the van is away in to get the leak fixed and now it needs something else done (another leaky bit I think?) so it’s going to cost double 🥴 oh deahhh!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Wow Just shows you what she actually looks like in daylight with no filter 😵💫 absolutely savage
I said her skull looks like it's shrinking and that proves it 😂

Asking what people are having for lunsh, she’s got a food shop coming later
2EA51210-F4C8-485D-961E-531B65D065C5.jpeg

FC178B87-CC39-4428-84B2-E5FD336A9EDA.jpeg
55E0D8DD-F9F2-4F7E-A1DA-E6DA7AB1199C.jpeg
036C5CE9-E068-4B86-B725-65373801E928.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
The van conversion will never come off, too much hard work and too much money will need to be spent. She’s worked on this Chrissy and made her feel like a friend that’s why she won’t demand a refund

Jeez they ain’t going to fit anything in that, should’ve bought a sprinterView attachment 1493998View attachment 1494003
Someone’s commented about solar panels she said yes Charlie’s on it which is probably chins talk for he’s got some knock offfrom work damages or returns 🤣🤣🤣

So she’s called the van Betty but keeps referring to it as him. Apparently the beans set up an insta for him (Betty)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also considering it’s death dips tonight, the website is going to be shut down for 2 weeks, and she has restocked all the products, why is she not live on TikTok promoting and drumming up customers for tonight. She said nothing will get posted til Tuesday/Wednesday, which means she ain’t going to Scotland til sometime after the back end of next week. So going for a pedicure could have waited til next week, after the website has closed and all items had been posted. Priorities all wrong. Boss babe killing it again 🤣

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Does she only work once a month it seems to just be lucky dips at the end of a month (pay day for the poor vulnerable people she makes buy it all) 🙄
Basically she spends 4 weeks making 3 at a time wax melts, takes her that long to set up for the monthly “live game” most of that 4 weeks consists of getting up about 9. Starting work about midday, she can’t get that many stand alone orders because the shelves are rammed they never empty. When she’s making bits live a few morons feel sorry for her and buy a few bits but don’t worry she’s the next Alan sugar

Chins is on and is saying she hates the summer because to much pressure to be out doing stuff 😂 winter is better so she can just sit and watch tv without all the pressure 😂😂 wtf 😳

View attachment 1518503View attachment 1518504

She’s not answering this poor soul 😂

She said the van is costing a lot god knows how much the bean is spending 😂 they thought it was going to be cheap

Said she can’t share that information lolView attachment 1518514

She just said the mods can tell you ? How weird View attachment 1518528
Full of her own self importance

Firebug

Chatty Member
We have two friends who converted, one bought a van that was 3/4 done, it still took a couple of years to get it to exactly how they wanted it and it cost money so they did it bit by bit. Other friends bought one like this albeit with the higher roof and made a great job but again over a few years, they live on a farm so had space to do it as there is a lot of ripping out, cutting, welding, hammering, grinding and sanding. They won't be able to do it in their compound.

She is going to get banned. She is talking about her website while her TikTok shop is active. TikTok don’t like people doing that. Naughty naughty 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
In the members vid once he said I’d love to go for a curry and eat in and she snapped back well you know I won’t go ?
She's unbelievably selfish. It's all me, me, me. What Jane wants, what Jane gets as long as it suits Jane. Fuck Charlie's feelings. She should be encouraging him to get out and enjoy life instead of bringing him down. A marriage is about 2 people. For someone so embarrassingly braggy about 'wife life' she isn't taking her marriage too seriously.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Maybe for a SN child she's doing ok🤷‍♀️

Someone asked when she's bringing her Christmas scents out ,she said not until around Oct /Nov she's only one person other companies may be able to bring theirs out sooner because they're buying in the stock :rolleyes: she's got to keep reminding herself she makes her pwoducts from scratch and not compare herself to others .

View attachment 1528093
She has been pandered to her whole life to have that kind of an attitude. Always very much a “I’m doing my best” even when she’s doing an awful Job kind of attitude no TRY HARDER!!

lexiloo

VIP Member
Im having a good chuckle catching up on the van tales 😂 im imagining them waking up under than van after the mattress falls though the rusty floor with them two on it!

• Haha