Jane Gammons #42 website on hold, too much sold, no wonder Charlie looks so bloomin old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not unless chins can’t fit in the Audi anymore 🥴
Bet her gut presses the horn every time she gets in and out 😂 beep beep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Olivia has to be taking the piss !! Look at him no hair and he still has a side parting !! I think I dislike him almost as much as I do her now and that takes some bleeping doing but the face makes me want to 😱 and that pic of him with the sausage he looks positively bleeping creepy. Forget about the sausage but look at the self satisfied look on his mush, like a psycho murderer bleeping weirdo!
You got that right I can’t Bear to watch him

Reactions: 6
Charlie needs to run for the hills
He looks downtrodden and hopeless

Charlie if you are reading this , there is more to life than stroking the ego of your demented lazy controlling wife
Get out there and live !

Reactions: 10
What does it say on those water bottles that they’ll never use that she’ll chuck in the cupboard with the tik tok bottle

Did Charlie buy the presents?! They’re more deluded than ever!

Gutted I missed this, what a pair of tits, she’s so cocky
Charlie bought the balloon ,that she loves ,but it cost £9.99 and she wouldn't pay that price lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the fact she has even asked him how much the balloon was is weird enough , but £30 on a burger hit is fine tho 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlie bought the balloon ,that she loves ,but it cost £9.99 and she wouldn't pay that price lol.
She couldn't help herself could she! She couldn't just be grateful he bought it, she had to moan and witch and snipe. She's an old nag she's so horrible

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She couldn't help herself could she! She couldn't just be grateful he bought it, she had to moan and witch and snipe. She's an old nag she's so horrible
She can waste as much money as she wants yet daftboy isn't allowed to spend anything ,it was clear how dim she is on that live ,she thinks you can just run a warehouse biznizz like you run a home ,he must've had to keep talking her out of it because it's clear they have no money,she's not even interested in buying a house so must have her sights on inheritance from someone.

Reactions: 12
What did she say about moving ? I missed that bit
Someone asked are they thinking of buying a house soon as she mentioned it before and she said no we're not in any hurry there's nothing out there that we like we've got plenty of time to look in future ,we're just concentrating on the biznizz atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone asked are they thinking of buying a house soon as she mentioned it before and she said no we're not in any hurry there's nothing out there that we like we've got plenty of time to look in future ,we're just concentrating on the biznizz atm.
that's because they can't afford it, we called it right at the start when she was claiming they were going to be buying within months and that she wanted a country cottage with a garden, then she had a reality check and realised they could barely afford a two bed terrace that needed work so she changed her tune to not being in a hurry and still looking etc, the daft buggar thought FM and making wax would make her desirable to a lender when in reality she shut the door on herself by quitting tesco and becoming self employed, they probably pay as much if not more on rent than a mortgage would be but without a huge deposit and two steady incomes they're fooked.

Reactions: 17
that's because they can't afford it, we called it right at the start when she was claiming they were going to be buying within months and that she wanted a country cottage with a garden, then she had a reality check and realised they could barely afford a two bed terrace that needed work so she changed her tune to not being in a hurry and still looking etc, the daft buggar thought FM and making wax would make her desirable to a lender when in reality she shut the door on herself by quitting tesco and becoming self employed, they probably pay as much if not more on rent than a mortgage would be but without a huge deposit and two steady incomes they're fooked.
Definitely banking on an inheritance

Definitely banking on an inheritance
will there be one to come though? neither side strikes me as being the type to have much money or property to leave and if it's grandparents won't it go to parents first and just a share to grandkids? im not sure as not got any coming my way, im the first in a long line on my side to own property and my husbands side have already signed their house over to his brother......the favoured child :rolleyes:

• Sad
will there be one to come though? neither side strikes me as being the type to have much money or property to leave and if it's grandparents won't it go to parents first and just a share to grandkids? im not sure as not got any coming my way, im the first in a long line on my side to own property and my husbands side have already signed their house over to his brother......the favoured child :rolleyes:
I can't stand parents like that!

I bet they're banking on the beans grandparents to leave them money

Reactions: 9
I think they just believe the lies they tell themselves, she’s making no money he’s money can’t be that great, it’s all lies and pipe dreams 😵💫

Gifts are from the mods 😂
Last night was a real eye opener to how they think 🤔
😂 scary tit
How many were watching? Was it mainly mods and tattlers? lol

I think they just believe the lies they tell themselves, she’s making no money he’s money can’t be that great, it’s all lies and pipe dreams 😵💫
Yep!!

I think her parents may own their houses, possibly his grandparents do, not sure.

Last edited:
I must have missed something! There were photos a couple of weeks ago of a small unit.....what happened to that? Did they literally just move the stuff out of their house for their tenancy inspection and then just put it all back?!!

Reactions: 5
Nothing out there they like 🤣🤣 I’ve heard it all now…

Absolutely… this Lexi honestly I think she thinks everyone is as thick as she is and believes the tit she spouts… there are some bloody gorgeous properties for sale in Sussex those two numpties just can’t afford them and never will be able too unless a) they inherit enough from his grandparents or b) she gets off her lazy arse and gets a proper full time job, the later being extremely unlikely 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.