Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I gotta say the sex chat is getting very weird especially when you are trying to sell all this crap 💩
She don’t even try and sell anything really not sure what she’s doing 🤯
That's another thing that shows how stunted she is in maturity, I like a good old innuendo or a dirty joke but the chatter they have is like teenagers talking about sex at school with their pals, remember she said the Mr Grey wax smelt like a helicopter? hardly the imagination of a sex fiend! She's probably never done anything other than missionary in bed on a weekly timetable so is gagging for what she thinks is naughty sex :ROFLMAO: if someone suggested putting a finger up her bum she'd pass out with shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
Someone asked are they thinking of buying a house soon as she mentioned it before and she said no we're not in any hurry there's nothing out there that we like we've got plenty of time to look in future ,we're just concentrating on the biznizz atm.
that's because they can't afford it, we called it right at the start when she was claiming they were going to be buying within months and that she wanted a country cottage with a garden, then she had a reality check and realised they could barely afford a two bed terrace that needed work so she changed her tune to not being in a hurry and still looking etc, the daft buggar thought FM and making wax would make her desirable to a lender when in reality she shut the door on herself by quitting tesco and becoming self employed, they probably pay as much if not more on rent than a mortgage would be but without a huge deposit and two steady incomes they're fooked.

Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
The only time he ever went to see her was to get his birthday or Christmas money, do you remember Jane sat in the car taking pictures of him on his mums doorstep over lockdown? never once took shopping for her or to see how she was yet was over there faster than a seagull on dropped food to get his sweaty mitts on some of her pension. They're both thick, selfish, cocky mingers who deserve each other.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

lexiloo

VIP Member
New thread time folks, thanks to @Sweatybetty for the title, I've had to alter Bloody to bloomin as i've had bloody removed from a title before so playing safe. Also shout out to @Motherofpigs for a suggestion that got the same amount of votes but can't be used because sadly fat prat (although true) can't be in a thread title, but brilliant suggestion so will add it here - fat prat selling tat from a manky flat with her dad. Much Love Jane!

Imagine having 42 threads about you and still not adjusting your attitude and behaviour, she's either very thick skinned or just plain dense.

Still being her lazy self, still stacking on the weight at an alarming rate and getting cockier by the day on TikTok, she's got her rotty mods waiting to pounce and is living in fear of Lucy Rose showing up on her live again.

Let's see what thread 43 brings in the world of Jane Gammons / much love Jane, tattle on good folks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Call it mothers intuition, she was trying to protect Charlie from Miss Piggy and it turns out she was right from what we’re seeing View attachment 1159425
God she is awful - of course she was mourning in a way, that is her only child!! And she was also divorced from his dad so Bean was her life. I can’t comprehend why she can’t comprehend why Mrs G would be ‘mourning’. I sincerely hope Jane has one child, a son, and that he ends up with some horrible woman just like she is. Karma is a bitch!

Found these when I was looking for her petted lip crying photo. Get it up ye wobbly gob!
EBA6A994-C95C-4ED1-A2D6-96D8E1543DFD.jpeg
63238840-4074-490A-90A3-EE89ED21CD98.jpeg
64D977CE-E8F4-4FE7-B9DF-A7008E75F9A4.jpeg
57243445-FC5B-4F4B-AC16-DB8D3541F5B0.jpeg
81C80D76-C6A1-4C1E-A173-97AF55C0F937.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Omg he’s saying who
Would have thought a year ago we would be sitting here now with what we got ? 😂😂😂😂😂
With what we,ve got !! They look destitute for gods sake. Their clothes are threadbare and barely touch where they should. They look like they would whiff of eau de Darby & Joan - a heady mixture of piss , stale sweat and dog food pies. Charlie will deffo have that greasy head smell that old blokes have and as for that couch. The biggest thrill she ever gets is when that loose coil prangs her up the muff, surprised she doesn’t want to keep it, I would if I was getting an imitation beef injection at 35 miles an hour when I sat down to watch corrie ! They really are the biggest pair of bullshitters that I have yet to meet, just hope it stays that way as I wouldn’t be responsible for my actions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ellloooooooo 😄 are you new here? Have you come from Tiktok or did you follow the lovely chins on instagram and Facebook? She's delightful isn't she 🤣
🙋‍♀️Hiya, no I used to watch her on you tube but when she started trading all that soap tat I gave up tbh I used to watch her if I was feeling bloated then I’d instantly feel better🙌😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
Late night insomnia bit again and I check this thread, so many witty commentators on here! I think JG is disgusting. Not for her size or her unkempt appearance but for her toxic personality. I do have a little sympathy for Charlie, yes he has said some questionable things but reading from a script written by his horrendous wife.

I truly believe he is the victim of coercive control, he needs to get out NOW. They don't have a mortgage, I don't doubt they have a fair bit of credit card and other debts, but FFS Charlie don't breed with the C U next Tuesday, move in with your grandparents if you need, I don't know which of Jane's parents will be unlucky enough to get custardy of the lazy bitch, but run fast, run free

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
God she is awful - of course she was mourning in a way, that is her only child!! And she was also divorced from his dad so Bean was her life. I can’t comprehend why she can’t comprehend why Mrs G would be ‘mourning’. I sincerely hope Jane has one child, a son, and that he ends up with some horrible woman just like she is. Karma is a bitch!

Found these when I was looking for her petted lip crying photo. Get it up ye wobbly gob!
View attachment 1159442View attachment 1159443View attachment 1159444View attachment 1159445View attachment 1159446
Worst day of his life was when he hooked up with this spiteful sack of shit. God help him!! I hope he does come to his senses and realises what she has done!

I wonder if that's why she got rid of youtube- to hide the evidence of her being a bitch about his mother?

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Jane, have no shame? Not only are you illiterate, you are utterly devoid of any kind of self- awareness whatsoever! You hated your mother-in-law, how do we know this? YOU TOLD US!! It came from your own mouth! Time and again you told us how awful she was, how stressful it was for daft boy, we heard all about her medical issues, financial problems, on and on you let your stupid mouth run away with you, you couldn’t help yourself, all the while trying to convince us he was ‘an amazing son!’ He wasn’t, he really wasn’t. Did he visit on Mother’s day? Did you visit your mother on Mother’s Day? let me think…? All her possessions were put out on the pavement to be picked over by strangers, the childhood mementos she kept were splashed across your social media for attention and sympathy, sympathy for you, you attention-seeking dingbat! You have no dignity, you are truly a horrible individual. And what about that sickeningly, schamltzy post wet lettuce put up about thanking his mum and being with her every step of the way? This from the ‘amazing son’ who ‘dreads her phone calls’ how do we know he dreaded her calls? you told us…poor Charlie with his stress induced migraines, that was his mum’s fault too, I hope this is a wake up call for him, I hope he sees how horribly manipulative you really are, i hope every night he puts his head down on his ‘special’ pillow the guilt eats him up. You hated Mrs G because she saw right through you, she knew exactly the kind of hideous person you are, I hope daft boy can see it now and know his mother was right about you all along. If I were you, I’d take your disgusting post down, you’re not fooling anyone.

• Heart
When my dad passed last year … we found he’d made instructions for his funeral bless him and everything like that was sorted… he always said I won’t be giving them bloody undertakers all my money 😂 he wanted a simple cremation and to be put next to my mum in what used to be his bedroom in our home… they both now have pride and place in our dinning room so they can both still be there for family celebrations etc

• Heart

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
What ?? I don’t know the ins and outs of Chins regarding Mrs Gammons , what did she do ??

It’s time to leave her Charlie
She was just a right cow about her. There were a fair few videos where she slagged her off, particularly when it was close to the wedding. I understand her not getting on with her as I had a horrible former MIL but it is the plastering it online that is unacceptable. Then when Mrs G went into a home, Chins posted on a buy and sell offering her stuff (e.g.Shopping trolley) for free and it was outside on the street like trash!! 😡 made it seem like her being in a home was an inconvenience to Bean as he had to drive to see her. Therefore leaving Chins alone and vunrabbbble. Posted a crying video on her insta stories when she was called out on her hypocrisy. Putting memories from her home like cards, Charlie’s baby shoes etc on instagram for all to see. She was just a nasty bitch towards her and seemed to resent Bean - who is an only child - spending any time with his mother.

• Sad
  • Angry

monga

VIP Member
They’ve got really weird dynamics in that relationship it’s like they’re both children but he’s a father figure and she’s a mother figure 🙃

Who could forget the time she was released from hospital with a head injury and broken wrist and they left her to fend for herself he didn’t even stay with her for a few nights even though she said the woman was terrified on her own, the neighbours brought her food…they’re pathetic

• Sad
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
So she had a full on pity party to her arse licker followers when tattle discussed them putting Mrs G's belongings out on the street for people to help themselves to and said because of that she wouldn't be sharing personal details and Charlie would no longer be online yet she's sat there looking like ursula with a shit bun and a face the size of a bouncy castle spouting all the personal details about death and the funeral......what a complete and utter hypocrite! She's thick as two short planks and doesn't even realise it, revolting twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Struggling to respond to this politely as so bloody angry!
What a callous cold hearted narcissistic bitch !
Sorry need to control my thoughts !!
Wow just wow, unfuckingbelievable
( I’m nice me ain’t I Charlie ) No, you aren’t nice, your a cold unfeeling, callous shrew I hope MRS G haunts you from the grave.

Reactions: 14