Jane Gammons #42 website on hold, too much sold, no wonder Charlie looks so bloomin old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time folks, thanks to @Sweatybetty for the title, I've had to alter Bloody to bloomin as i've had bloody removed from a title before so playing safe. Also shout out to @Motherofpigs for a suggestion that got the same amount of votes but can't be used because sadly fat prat (although true) can't be in a thread title, but brilliant suggestion so will add it here - fat prat selling tat from a manky flat with her dad. Much Love Jane!

Imagine having 42 threads about you and still not adjusting your attitude and behaviour, she's either very thick skinned or just plain dense.

Still being her lazy self, still stacking on the weight at an alarming rate and getting cockier by the day on TikTok, she's got her rotty mods waiting to pounce and is living in fear of Lucy Rose showing up on her live again.

Let's see what thread 43 brings in the world of Jane Gammons / much love Jane, tattle on good folks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She can live fear free now Lexi apparently LucyRose has a lifetime ban from accessing TikTok ever again… so alas #MUCHLOVEJANE can continue to sell tat from the manky flat .. wonder if we will get a live today ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can live fear free now Lexi apparently LucyRose has a lifetime ban from accessing TikTok ever again… so alas #MUCHLOVEJANE can continue to sell tat from the manky flat .. wonder if we will get a live today ?
She live now 😬

The gift is body products πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And a mascara you get free with a magazine
C6C4AC17-B8B3-457B-9A4F-E14BC94C4CD3.jpeg

905AA86D-DDA1-4EB2-8A1F-35FE952F7B4F.jpeg

Girl boss bottle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Load of crap

7886B868-8287-49BF-AD88-1F9A65711646.jpeg

He wants to sell the sports car and get a transit van and they wanna do Scotland but would need a camper van so she don’t crap herself πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Marking my place and litchrally ah well done Sweatybetty and motherofpigs on the titles

She live now 😬

And a mascara you get free with a magazine

Load of crap

He wants to sell the sports car and get a transit van and they wanna do Scotland but would need a camper van so she don’t crap herself πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
Imagine not being able to travel far because your wife is a lazy, incontinent slob 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She live now 😬

And a mascara you get free with a magazine View attachment 1155820

View attachment 1155826

Load of crap

View attachment 1155882

I thought it was sold remember it was on the selling site ,nobody must've been stupid enough to pay the asking price .

She live now 😬

And a mascara you get free with a magazine View attachment 1155820

View attachment 1155826

Load of crap

View attachment 1155882

Is that a lazy sloth birthday card too πŸ˜‚

E8159540-52C3-4849-A54A-B80583F71645.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Marking my place and litchrally ah well done Sweatybetty and motherofpigs on the titles

Imagine not being able to travel far because your wife is a lazy, incontinent slob 😬
Obviously an excuse because she can quite happily travel to beefa., and Isle of Man

• Haha
She’s as odd as two left feet. Quite honestly all this pervy talk with her attack dogs turns my stomach.

Reactions: 10
I gotta say the sex chat is getting very weird especially when you are trying to sell all this crap πŸ’©
She don’t even try and sell anything really not sure what she’s doing 🀯

Reactions: 10
I gotta say the sex chat is getting very weird especially when you are trying to sell all this crap πŸ’©
She don’t even try and sell anything really not sure what she’s doing 🀯
That's another thing that shows how stunted she is in maturity, I like a good old innuendo or a dirty joke but the chatter they have is like teenagers talking about sex at school with their pals, remember she said the Mr Grey wax smelt like a helicopter? hardly the imagination of a sex fiend! She's probably never done anything other than missionary in bed on a weekly timetable so is gagging for what she thinks is naughty sex :ROFLMAO: if someone suggested putting a finger up her bum she'd pass out with shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's another thing that shows how stunted she is in maturity, I like a good old innuendo or a dirty joke but the chatter they have is like teenagers talking about sex at school with their pals, remember she said the Mr Grey wax smelt like a helicopter? hardly the imagination of a sex fiend! She's probably never done anything other than missionary in bed on a weekly timetable so is gagging for what she thinks is naughty sex :ROFLMAO: if someone suggested putting a finger up her bum she'd pass out with shock!
Ha ha crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
7DAD5E6D-5294-4DFE-AD7F-E97062EA29BC.jpeg

Question time with Bill and Ben πŸ₯΄

4BA0C190-B50F-4697-888B-BBFAFA1A5D6F.jpeg

She’s just sent the bean to go pick it up πŸ˜‚
Omg bleeping horrible πŸ˜…
333AAC48-A174-4DC2-AF91-F3E61FA06803.jpeg

She’s gonna melt her wax on it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wtf 😬

Stop the world I wanna get off 🀯
1E222F5A-B271-4ADE-B9C8-74775657CBF8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
That’s going to take a lot of work, you’d really have to know what you’re doing in order to upcycle that.

Reactions: 7
She was describing the smell of her tacky little "Mr 50 Shades" melt on one of her packing videos a while back and set the scene with "imagine Mr Grey picks you up in his helicopter, takes you on a date then you're back at his apartment and ...... he's making you a cup of tea" πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.