Jane Gammons #42 website on hold, too much sold, no wonder Charlie looks so bloomin old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew they'd start their youtube type crap again. They both absolutely love talking a load of bollocks on camera 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg he’s saying who
Would have thought a year ago we would be sitting here now with what we got ? 😂😂😂😂😂
Gonna go out on a limb and say Tattle called it a year ago 🤣 Fatter, house-less and closer to poverty. You’re welcome Bean.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was saying she can't believe how much she's changed since she stopped doing YT 😂
No neither can we. We didn't think it was possible to become dirtier, more annoying, larger, lazier etc. I could go on 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I can say is people are going to know how " special " they are after watching that live 🥴🥴

• Haha
Omg he’s saying who
Would have thought a year ago we would be sitting here now with what we got ? 😂😂😂😂😂
With what we,ve got !! They look destitute for gods sake. Their clothes are threadbare and barely touch where they should. They look like they would whiff of eau de Darby & Joan - a heady mixture of piss , stale sweat and dog food pies. Charlie will deffo have that greasy head smell that old blokes have and as for that couch. The biggest thrill she ever gets is when that loose coil prangs her up the muff, surprised she doesn’t want to keep it, I would if I was getting an imitation beef injection at 35 miles an hour when I sat down to watch corrie ! They really are the biggest pair of bullshitters that I have yet to meet, just hope it stays that way as I wouldn’t be responsible for my actions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet they'll have a brown ring round their mouth as we type 😂 Charlie couldn't stop caressing it and she wouldn't let him hold it for too long .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Olivia has to be taking the piss !! Look at him no hair and he still has a side parting !! I think I dislike him almost as much as I do her now and that takes some bleeping doing but the face makes me want to 😱 and that pic of him with the sausage he looks positively bleeping creepy. Forget about the sausage but look at the self satisfied look on his mush, like a psycho murderer bleeping weirdo!

• Haha
Olivia has to be taking the piss !! Look at him no hair and he still has a side parting !! I think I dislike him almost as much as I do her now and that takes some bleeping doing but the face makes me want to 😱 and that pic of him with the sausage he looks positively bleeping creepy. Forget about the sausage but look at the self satisfied look on his mush, like a psycho murderer bleeping weirdo!
Olivia's probably about 10yr old lol ...He looks like a cross between Salman Rushdie and a crazed Touker Suleyman in that pic 😂

• Haha
Found this throwback gem on my phone lol! 🥴💨 classic Gammons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Was so embarrassing listening to them both last night , he’s making out they are sitting on a multi million pound biznessss 🥴 and you would think listening to her she’s got a degree in a wax making 🤯🥴
And all the profit has to go back into the biznessss lol it’s not profit then you dope is it 🥴
They was even comparing themselves to Amazon at one point 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Did Charlie buy the presents?! They’re more deluded than ever!

Was so embarrassing listening to them both last night , he’s making out they are sitting on a multi million pound biznessss 🥴 and you would think listening to her she’s got a degree in a wax making 🤯🥴
And all the profit has to go back into the biznessss lol it’s not profit then you dope is it 🥴
They was even comparing themselves to Amazon at one point 😂
Gutted I missed this, what a pair of tits, she’s so cocky

Reactions: 8
Gifts are from the mods 😂
Last night was a real eye opener to how they think 🤔
😂 scary tit
bleeping hell, they really are a touched bunch aren’t they 😂
She wants to get off her lazy arse and get back to work.
Yeah, I bet it was an eye opener, absolute pair of dickheads.
What does soft lad want a transit van for, their food shopping 🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.