Jane Gammons #42 website on hold, too much sold, no wonder Charlie looks so bloomin old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she was making thousands a month 😂 so just madness she stopped 😂
She said on a live when someone asked about FM that she still has a team she manages 😂😂😂😂 so basically, all the suckers that signed up as her downline and if they make any sales, she gets a cut of the pwofit. But it is doubtful any of them make any decent amount of sales, they will all have fizzled out like the majority do. So she is bullshitting once again. You failed at FM hun, you will also fail with this bizniss eventually when the sales totally dwindle and the cost of living skyrockets. Back to tesco you go!

Reactions: 10
I think she secretly misses Tesco and the security of a wage, she mentions it often enough.

Reactions: 8
Not many orders on the lives anyway they'll be waiting for the death dip at the end of the month , I see Toni Anal has disappeared unless she's using another account she used to be on modding steady.
I hope she had a bollocking from her employer for being on tiktok during work hours
I think she has especially as she made a point of saying she hasn’t had a warning off anyone on the live 😉
Thats what you get when you’re a cocky witch and you leave details about employer for all to see
230BDA3B-22E2-4406-9A93-9B27B0C6BF1E.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She said on a live when someone asked about FM that she still has a team she manages 😂😂😂😂 so basically, all the suckers that signed up as her downline and if they make any sales, she gets a cut of the pwofit. But it is doubtful any of them make any decent amount of sales, they will all have fizzled out like the majority do. So she is bullshitting once again. You failed at FM hun, you will also fail with this bizniss eventually when the sales totally dwindle and the cost of living skyrockets. Back to tesco you go!
Yeah she said she was sick of ordering stock and it not being available, lame excuse

Reactions: 7
Yeah she said she was sick of ordering stock and it not being available, lame excuse
What a load of bollocks 🤣 don't you have to pay it upfront yourself with FM? She probably never had the cash to do it in the first place

Reactions: 9
Remember she kept showing us how much she was making? Remember she lied and said she didn’t take a cut from her downline?? What an idiot! Of course she did!! That’s how these scams pyramid schemes work!! She tried to make us believe she’s far too nice a person to do that! THATS HOW YOU MAKE THE MONEY JANE!!! We’re not stupid, that’s why you were constantly asking people to get involved! Idiot…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.