Jane Gammons #42 website on hold, too much sold, no wonder Charlie looks so bloomin old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine all the drive thrus they could sail through in a camper van? Their Instagram would be like a low rent ‘Great Railway Journeys’ with burgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was describing the smell of her tacky little "Mr 50 Shades" melt on one of her packing videos a while back and set the scene with "imagine Mr Grey picks you up in his helicopter, takes you on a date then you're back at his apartment and ...... he's making you a cup of tea" 😆
"and passing you a club biscuit" that'd have her cuming in her pants!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg he’s saying who
Would have thought a year ago we would be sitting here now with what we got ? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They can't afford a unit and there's so many overheads they never factored in 😂 ...she had 3 orders lastnight .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just told hubby to go and watch
4E2827F6-3E78-4690-91D2-EBD11E7EE839.jpeg

He’s not impressed 😂🥴

He actually just said we have to reinvest in stock 😂 What the duck would u sell if You didn’t 🤯

Saying big companies are not personal enough you only get the order nothing more 🥴 Janes is personal 🤯

She gets sick of her own stuff so buys from other wax melt companies 😂 oh dearrrr

He’s saying they like the other wax sellers as it’s healthy competition, it’s good they are not the only wax suppliers 🤯🤯🤯 what on earth are they both on because I bloody want some 😵💫😵

8A7C3204-D5DE-4488-ADDE-7F99CE94E2D3.jpeg

Swear she looked at me when I took the screenshot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe I’m missing the tit fest it looks like comedy gold, but I’m in London watching Moulin Rouge 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No idea what a USP then the bean realises and says it's about how natural they are, she shows up with food on her sweater and unwashed hair and she says that is what is unique about them!

She's not worried that the wax melt market is saturated because Primark don't worry about Next so why should she :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A charity shop does not worry about the other charity shop next door 😂😂

The tit he was coming out with 😂 he’s actually a lot thicker then we all thought

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.