Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember there is a vlog somewhere her usual after she lost weight saying it helped with a huge list of problems her weight contributed too and mentioned a couple of medications I was shocked to see her taking at her age it was a good few years ago now it might of been in a weight update vlog
She was prescribed a PPI to reduce stomach acid. Possibly Lansoprazole

Reactions: 5
How much are the death dips? How much is the fruitcake spending?
You get 2 dips for a fiver so she’s spent £260 silly cow she is

I’m sure she’s anaemic. There isn’t an ounce of nutrition passes her lips, she’s completely malnourished. Her diet is appalling, you just need to look at her to see that. She’s storing up huge health problems…
They had a Tesco lamb curry for tea so more processed microwave crap

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m sure my dad is on that. Of course, he is a pensioner! Unlike chinnychinchins.
She had a cholecystectomy a few years ago, which means she should be limiting fatty foods. She would have been prescribed these meds to help counteract the acid which her overindulgence of fat causes. The gallbladder acts as a reservoir for bile, so now she doesn’t have one all the nasty acidy bile dumps straight into her stomach.

Reactions: 4
She had a cholecystectomy a few years ago, which means she should be limiting fatty foods. She would have been prescribed these meds to help counteract the acid which her overindulgence of fat causes. The gallbladder acts as a reservoir for bile, so now she doesn’t have one all the nasty acidy bile dumps straight into her stomach.
God I forgot about the gallbladder removal. I can’t believe I forgot the gallbladder voice 😱 for someone who feels so vunrabbleeeee in the smallest of situations, it’s amazing that she continues to make herself more vulnerable by stuffing her face.

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣 I think I worked it out right lol 52 dips at £5 a go let me know if I’m wrong. It will be the Toni Ann show tonight ridiculous
No that looks right if they're a fiver each 😵😵😵 she's not right in the head! I'd have to tell her to stop I couldn't take that much money from one customer wtf

No that looks right if they're a fiver each 😵😵😵 she's not right in the head! I'd have to tell her to stop I couldn't take that much money from one customer wtf
I know and surely she’s just gonna get repeats of the same thing over and over

Not sure if they’re all tonight’s ones I think that’s her accumulative total .Jane said on the Sat live the website was only showing 50 lucky dips she was sure she’d sold more than that , it must be running slow or something 😂

Reactions: 6
So chins thinks she's a millionaire because she has about 4 people spunking all their money on her pwoducts. Jesus 🥴 I need to start catching these lives. It would be so tempting to comment 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So chins thinks she's a millionaire because she has about 4 people spunking all their money on her pwoducts. Jesus 🥴 I need to start catching these lives. It would be so tempting to comment 😄
They’re comedy gold

I see reports that Tesco are restructuring and considering moving their overnight staff to daytime work.

Vlogmas day 24 MY WEIGHT is worth a watch just for amount of rubbish she talks 🤣

• Haha
Saw that earlier 😂 how will she cope
I don't think she will ever go back. This career break to work on the biznezz is just the bullshit she's put out there to excuse her laziness

I pray an ex colleague comes on one day to dish the dirt 🤣

• Haha
You think she’s only prob made a few quid from Toni Anne after all them orders 😂

Something bit fishy about it I reckon 🤔 if she’s a genuine buyer and has paid for it all then she deserves the skin rashes she’s gonna get 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.