Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had to pretend to Toni's husband she won all that tit :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What kind of moron burns 12 wax melts at a time? Wax melts made by the fair hand of Typhoid Jane, no less. The mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so thick. Why hasn't she got a variety of boxes? If she had a royal mail account they get weighed and then you average the total weight. That would then be the price you pay per item. I think it's a minimum of 12 items a day. So much unnecessary plastic used. She should have all that laid out cut up ready, she hasn't a clue. So badly organised. And she doesn't even look remotely happy living her dream 🙄 what on earth is she up to?

View attachment 1038119

Wait for the beat to kick in 🤣
I take it she has already paid for her music licence to play music on her livestream like shops have to have to be able to have music playing to the public? Below is the table for shops as an example. I haven't looked at internet livestream yet. Btw enjoy the surcharge Jane

That will take her profits into the negative

She really does know tit.

Screenshot_20220204-063110.png

Around £35 a moth will cover a licence

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So Tesco are stopping night shifts in lots of stores in an attempt to cut costs... Ill bet anything thats the real reason behind the bossbabe taking a break to concentrate on her stupid wax bizness. There's no way she'd go back to working during the day

Reactions: 10
The beanbag looks to have lost weight must be worked to death no time to eat 😂View attachment 1038224View attachment 1038226

View attachment 1038240
Gutted I don’t get to see many of her lives, I cant believe the ways she‘s ditched YouTube as she makes more money on TikTok, what a shock, Jane is all about the ££££ as we’ve always said. People can say what they want about us tattlers but we know bullshit when we see it 😂. Agree, bean does look like he’s lost a bit of weight, chins will be raging (remember her face when bean used to lose more weight than her 😂) because she’ll be piling it on even more now she’s not moving in Tesco, big mistake packing it in, not only for getting some steps in but the social side as well, she’ll be a recluse in that flat now. As for that soft bleep Toni Ann I have no words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I take it she has already paid for her music licence to play music on her livestream like shops have to have to be able to have music playing to the public? Below is the table for shops as an example. I haven't looked at internet livestream yet. Btw enjoy the surcharge Jane

That will take her profits into the negative

She really does know tit.

View attachment 1038752

Around £35 a moth will cover a licence
You don’t need to on tik tok

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The beanbag looks to have lost weight must be worked to death no time to eat 😂View attachment 1038224View attachment 1038226

View attachment 1038240
Maybe he’s got a bit on the side he’s losing weight for! 😱 OR maybe it’s camera angle! 😂

What was said I missed the twolls 🥴 😂

:oops:View attachment 1038316
Just look at how red her cheek and ear are

View attachment 1038119

Wait for the beat to kick in 🤣
Why does she sing in her “Gallbladder voice!” lol

She isn’t happy because she’s realised Tesco wasn’t the problem her lack of self control and motivation is she thought leaving Tesco meant she would get more done but being self employed and lazy is just asking for bad news if I had her time and LD is what sold well i would be doing them several times a week this will eventually just be another fad like all the rest she tied ebay she tried to start a sim game play stream she tried putting stickers on bottles she tried making some sweet things I’m sure she even tried to do giveaways at some point and then FM and now this as soon as the real work starts she’s off to something new
What’s LD?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure about that. Apologies if I'm wrong but I've read that you do need a licence for music played on livestreams. A few have had strikes issued for it
I’m not sure I just assume they can as they all do it

Oh god the inuendo last night when she said put the hard one in first. They’re like a couple of 12 year olds. I nearly vommed 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She knows exactly what’s she saying then laughs in that ‘oh! What am I like??’ They’re a pair of creeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.