Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She live again, sorting out her office and modelling yet another daft boy tee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone who claims she’s happy with her weight and is happily married so not wanting to lose weight she takes no pride in her appearance she used to say she was embarrassed by her size so didn’t want to buy clothes that fit since she would be losing weight soon 🙄 yet here she is again wearing her husbands clothes since nothing she owns fits

Reactions: 8
So daft boys day off tomorrow will consist of him chauffeuring her around Eastbourne dropping off orders. He doesn’t want her in a unit on her own at night and she needs a pup to keep her company. How fat would the poor thing get coz she’d never walk it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re not! That was the excuse as to why they couldn’t help out with her MIL dog until she got on her feet again, no dog’s allowed

I saw someone suggest buying a bigger house instead of getting a unit and she went all flustered but it does make much more sense she just knows she wouldn’t ever get a mortgage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've watched laughed at her live on tiktok before but now I can't find how to do it. Is she actually live now? She hasn't blocked because I can still see her account. I assume you don't have to follow to watch a live?

Reactions: 7
Gutted, saw these posts and went to watch and she’s gone off, the Uber Eats fella must have knocked 😉

• Haha
He’ll need them I’m sure they’re not a tread left on any of Alan’s trotters with the weight of those two
470C6657-0C86-4250-B3CD-39A62251BBBB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I popped on to TikTok but my second hand embarrassment levels couldn’t hack it. She was saying ‘my hair looks yellow’? Your hair is yellow, you gom.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.