Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If daftboys working 24/7 where is he finding time to visit his mum ? what was the dramatic post about him being with her every step of the way :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
She even manages to make that pasta and sauce look gross, it looks half cooked and like its swimming in milk 🤮

Reactions: 4
If daftboys working 24/7 where is he finding time to visit his mum ? what was the dramatic post about him being with her every step of the way :rolleyes:
As usual, a load of old tosh. If this is what an ‘amazing son’ looks like, I’m glad I don’t have any! I bet every time he mentions visiting her, Jane throws a tantrum and it’s just easier not to go!

Reactions: 7
As usual, a load of old tosh. If this is what an ‘amazing son’ looks like, I’m glad I don’t have any! I bet every time he mentions visiting her, Jane throws a tantrum and it’s just easier not to go!
Unless that's what the soggy pasta n sauce is all about ,she's home alone :rolleyes:

Why would every customer put hearts and be gushing how’s she smashing it all the time 🥴

• Haha
Why would every customer put hearts and be gushing how’s she smashing it all the time 🥴
It's like something her mum would write ,not a young person what's pictured ...didn't she write fake reviews on her FB

Only for the appropriate punctuation for the most part I’d say she wrote it herself 😝

I notice Angie Walton on her Red Panda gift IG is showing wax melts bought from BONNIEBEEAPOTHECARY and not MLJ, great she has much better taste than buying off Jane. Having a look at Bonnie's page her stuff looks quite classy in comparison, not all that tatty pink sparkly shite!

I can’t see how every review would be bothered that she’s smashing life 🥴 def mostly fake
Only waft of pure happiness that comes from that flat is the fumes from the Big Mac and chips 🍟 and the gas from chins arse 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We miss you
We love you
Soap looks amazing
Biznessssss tips
How to manifest
How are you
Did you enjoy the Big Mac ?

62381176-5A38-40A8-9A61-AC1398C39689.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are you still CC
Loving your little business
Your so cute 🥰
Your such a kind person you deserve all the luck

Wonder would she reply if we asked how her MIL is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do you manage to eat 24/7 while dabbling in hobby crafts at the expense of you and your husband’s future? Love watching your little life xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.