Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well let her enjoy it while it lasts let’s hope she’s employable when it all goes tits up

Going live on TT right now guys 😄😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s on tik tok now and just said she’s had today off 🤣

92B8DDAD-187C-4A80-AB98-A89FE99A5F27.jpeg

She’s talking to DPD about international shipping 🤣🥴

• Haha
She can’t remember the last time she had a day off 😭

If you was watching and didn’t know she’s a slob you would think she’s working 12 hour days 7 days a week for the last 15 years

• Haha
She still has orders lying from yesterday not packed ,look how many boxes are along the side with the invoice on top :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Charlie’s in the other room making all her boxes up lol what does she actually do ???

7A73861B-3BBF-439B-9D34-622C194885F5.jpeg
Her house must be minging if she needs that many in her living room

A tour of where she works 😂 they obviously think she makes all those products herself
A9B03866-655E-4E3A-8A9C-BC5004646DD7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Brookiesheavenscents have just done a live tonight 200 orders sold out 100 £10 boxes and 100 £20 boxes. They do these boxes a few times a week and always sell outs. Chins creaming her pants coz she’s done 68 orders in 2 days 🤣🤣

• Wow
Breathing in fumes from 4 wax melt burners in a room couldn’t be good for your lungs. Her followers are as dim as she is.

Reactions: 9
Cheapest of the cheap ingredients and it’s not like they are made in a clean environment. A filthy, musty flat using kitchen utensils. No thank you!
I’m sure there’s an elegant whiff of Golden Fry gravy granules off of the mewts made in the jug of a Monday 🤢 🥩 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how long it Will take for the tiktok crew to realise how toxic she is. She's all smiles at the moment but I bet there will be a drama of some sort

I can't help wondering why Jane has removed all her packing videos from YouTube? Maybe she's worried about the taxman🤔

• Wow
She's deff up to something with those vids keeping deleting then bringing them back

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.