Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine she got the packing peanuts free when ordering all her 'handmade' soap and bath bombs from her lovely group of ladies!!

Just mix them with the pink ones Jane, just use them, they go in the bloody bin anyway! Jane trying to make a quick buck without realising they'd save buying so many more expensive pink ones!!

I would love to comment on one of her TikTok live packing just to say 'don't pack all that shite with my order' bloody streamers, peanuts and tissue paper, just send the friggin order!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I would imagine she got the packing peanuts free when ordering all her 'handmade' soap and bath bombs from her lovely group of ladies!!

Just mix them with the pink ones Jane, just use them, they go in the bloody bin anyway! Jane trying to make a quick buck without realising they'd save buying so many more expensive pink ones!!

I would love to comment on one of her TikTok live packing just to say 'don't pack all that shite with my order' bloody streamers, peanuts and tissue paper, just send the friggin order!
Do it! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her mods are like Rottweillers ,it's like a scene from the Omen where they step out of the shadows to guard their master 😂

• Haha
Her mods are like Rottweillers ,it's like a scene from the Omen where they step out of the shadows to guard their master 😂
Imagine giving up your Fri/Sat/Sun night to moderate on tik tok for some fat clown packing wax mewts 🥴 it’s pathetic really.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her mods are like Rottweillers , it's like a scene from the Omen where they step out of the shadows to guard their master 😂
She went live yesterday or the day before and there were more mods on than viewers at one point, I bet it makes her feel very special :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine giving up your Fri/Sat/Sun night to moderate on tik tok for some fat clown packing wax mewts 🥴 it’s pathetic really.
The Secret Life Of Moderator’s 😂

She went live yesterday or the day before and there were more mods on than viewers at one point, I bet it makes her feel very special :p
I think they’re her FM throwbacks, some of them are anyway.

She’s been to the dentist then 😂
566887FC-6A6E-4CE8-93AF-2EBAB56C4D9F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Jeez we called that one 😂 she’s only taking off and already struggling, Charlie will be tormented trying to work full time and run MLJ
obvious she can’t cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All she'll do is appear on TikTok to drum up orders but daftboy will be left to do everything else ,look how much she asks him to do during the lives 🥴

Reactions: 6
Happy Meal 😂
...as a starter

Then for mains ... a double quarter pounder meal with large fries and thick shake (all the sugar and calorweeeeis) and two apple pies and a full fat three-sugar latte to follow and a four finger kitkat for the car journey trip home from mcdonalds whilst moaning that she had to use her own money because she isn't making enough pwofit to even feed herself once a day...oh deaaah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even trying to churn out a couple of jute bags per week was too much for her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.