Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known a grown adult woman want love heart shaped soap slices ever? Or bags of scented dust? Who's buying this tit?

Reactions: 11
Never known a grown adult woman want love heart shaped soap slices ever? Or bags of scented dust? Who's buying this tit?
I’ve never understood the fascination of a load of dyed shite floating in my bath 🤢 it’s not for me

Reactions: 12
I think she must have read my comment about other sellers being more entertaining and interactive hence the grandma/grandad dancing 🤣

• Haha
Nothing about this remotely screams luxury as she calls it all 🤢 cheap plastic and neom colours and tacky bows , bet all this tit would stain the bath and shower and take ages to clean 🧼 and also not good for the ph levels of the lady garden 😬 a valentines soap that could endanger sexy time after use hardly screams valentines to me 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing about this remotely screams luxury as she calls it all 🤢 cheap plastic and neom colours and tacky bows , bet all this tit would stain the bath and shower and take ages to clean 🧼 and also not good for the ph levels of the lady garden 😬 a valentines soap that could endanger sexy time after use hardly screams valentines to me 🥴
Yip I don't think the mens and ladies valentine boxes will have the desired effect ,they might set your bits on fire but in the wrong way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's rather off because FM isn't even in her bio, much grub Jan is the only one. I looked on her FM page and no-one has tagged her since last year in a post. She hasn't posted since Sept last year. Funny way to run a biznezz
Much grub Jane 😂 That has made me laugh. It’s too early for thread title suggestions but surely that has to be a contender 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Much grub Jane 😂 That has made me laugh. It’s too early for thread title suggestions but surely that has to be a contender 😂
That's what I'm going to call her from now on MUCHGRUBJANE 🤣🤣 it's more realistic anyway because food is her only true love!

• Haha
Jane, you’re achieving nowt. You’re playing at this and that complete idiot you’re married to is too thick or too scared to put a stop to this sham business and tell you to get a proper, full-time job so that you can both move on with your life. How long do expect to carried in this marriage? If he’d a brain cell he’d pack his bags and leave!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She can’t afford a regular hairdresser like normal people so let’s it get way out of control for her next appointment when she gets the money off Charlie she’s commented before about how her hairdresser knows what she’s like I bet the hairdresser hates having to deal with so much root growth just ask Jane can save a few quid the tight arse
Personally I would change hairdressers, it never looks a good coverage when it’s been freshly done. She needs a darn good cut too!

Jane, you’re achieving nowt. You’re playing at this and that complete idiot you’re married to is too thick or too scared to put a stop to this sham business and tell you to get a proper, full-time job so that you can both move on with your life. How long do expect to carried in this marriage? If he’d a brain cell he’d pack his bags and leave!
How well did she do last night, I don’t watch TikTok

Reactions: 6
Personally I would change hairdressers, it never looks a good coverage when it’s been freshly done. She needs a darn good cut too!

How well did she do last night, I don’t watch TikTok
60 orders and 90k + likes , in saying that most of the orders are only small so it's not a fortune earnt .

That Toni Anne needs to get out more 🥴 duck me imagine being a pretend bodyguard for chins 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
60 orders and 90k + likes , in saying that most of the orders are only small so it's not a fortune earnt .
Not bad though, even if it was only a fiver an order that’s still £300, and I’m sure a lot would have been more than that. A lot of small businesses don’t earn that in a day!

Reactions: 1
Not bad though, even if it was only a fiver an order that’s still £300, and I’m sure a lot would have been more than that. A lot of small businesses don’t earn that in a day!
She said the oil she bought cost that never mind all the other stuff on top £300 per week isn't much unless she's going to make it a daily occurrence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.