Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg they are so lame. They both look about 50 and are massive! Imagine dancing over a small number of orders (if she was doing that number every day then fair enough but it’s like once a week) and likes on tik tok……Bean is over 30 and Chins is nearly 30, bleeping grow up 😂😂 just shows that she needs that attention and validation. So strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn't surprise me 🧐 funny really because she used to say the same about that scam, how many orders she had and how she was raking it in 🙄
Apparently she still has her team of JanesGems ?? and still sells the odd bottle of FM but she doesn't mention it at all

Reactions: 7
I really wanna see her at a real angle because even that sky high camera isn’t hiding her stomach and I can’t even see a neck I bet they got takeaway straight after and are in a fat greasy food coma right now 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently she still has her team of JanesGems ?? and still sells the odd bottle of FM but she doesn't mention it at all
It's rather off because FM isn't even in her bio, much grub Jan is the only one. I looked on her FM page and no-one has tagged her since last year in a post. She hasn't posted since Sept last year. Funny way to run a biznezz

It's rather off because FM isn't even in her bio, much grub Jan is the only one. I looked on her FM page and no-one has tagged her since last year in a post. She hasn't posted since Sept last year. Funny way to run a biznezz
I'm nearly sure she said around Christmas that she sells it on her website but it couldn't be very many if she's not advertising it.

I really wanna see her at a real angle because even that sky high camera isn’t hiding her stomach and I can’t even see a neck I bet they got takeaway straight after and are in a fat greasy food coma right now 🐽
The diet hasn't commenced then if they're going away on holiday

Bet they aren’t still “paying” for her car yet another con and lie she told Charlie for him to agree to her getting a newer car on finance

Omg that top pic, the weight gain on her face and neck is really alarming, she must have something wrong with her, unless in true chins style she’s gorging non-stop. As for Charlie doing that tit on a Saturday night after working all week, he needs to tell her to duck off, she’s jacking in Tesco and has all that time on her hands and he’s still pandering to her, I bet he really wants to be down the pub or out having a nice meal instead of living the life of a pensioner, grow a pair you absolute gobshite 😂

Bloody hell it's like a Moomins disco

View attachment 1008773
😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
50 orders on over 3 hours 🙄🙄 come back when you do 50 in an hour like the other tik tokers you might make some profit then instead of faffing about you silly moo

Reactions: 8
If I could be bothered I would roughly work out her profit not hard to find wholesale prices and her packing stuff I really do think it’s only a few pounds if that per order

she pays £34 for 14 slices of heart soap so costing her around £2.50 she sells them for £4.99 and why does her website say free shipping when it’s not?
I had a look and i found that she can get them at the soap shack £17.48 to have 14 slices of the soap in cellophane with the ingredients stickers on which is around £1.25 each and she is selling them for £4.99

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.