Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing, she's like Del Boy selling her crap

1642878820214.png

Somebody asked if Charley was her dog :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s just said bath bombs have gone up in price because citric acid has gone up in price 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tempting !

• Haha
  • Wow
How has she managed to get the camera that high? Is it on a space satellite and who is paying so much for this stuff I’ve seen the heart soap in home bargains

• Haha
Have you seen the back of her hair?
That is the hair of a woman sleeping in that bun then just slightly re brushing it up the next day it’s so scruffy

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Imagine the only time you get to spend with your husband you spend it on tik tok especially since he shows so many signs of being fed up he’s probably still trying to deal with guilt and grief about his mum and she just ignores him and uses him to do work for her

She leaves Tesco next week so will have lots of free time , and going on hoilday ( sitting in an empty caravan park with a 3 months supply of food for two days ) but can’t say when because who knows who’s watching ???

• Haha
Helen's moderating 😂 did she see our comments on here and making a point of appearing on the live :rolleyes:

I had to laugh when she was decribing the anna scent as delicate /innocent 😂...it was before she got bucked by Mr Grey

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve not really been keeping up with our Chins as much, tbh she is boring the tits off me but wow she has expanded!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.